Spore™ Galactic Adventures (Expansion Pack)
Requires Spore to play
In Spore you could create and evolve your creature from tide pool to a galactic traveler. Now tackle over 30 new Spore adventures, and even create your own! For the first time ever, beam down to planets from your spaceship, taking your allies with you. 8 Adventure types - fight to victory as a Warrior, dance with new friends as a Bard, and much more. Each adventure has a unique reward to upgrade your space creature, from an Energy Blade to a Stunning Charm or Jump Jet. Then use the Adventure Creator to make and test your very own adventures. Share, browse and rate new adventures on spore.com, providing an endless variety of fun new challenges to play.
• Beam down to the planet surface, and take ally creatures with you.
• Partake in Maxis-created ‘Adventures’
• Archetype ‘Campaigns’. Archetypes include Warrior, Zealot, Shaman, Diplomat, Trader, Scientist, Bard, and Ecologist.
• Use the Adventure Creator to make your own adventures.
• Terraform a planet then for the first time place buildings, creatures, vehicles exactly as you choose.
• Add goals, structure, or story to your adventures, then Test them out.
• 32 new creature accessory rewards, e.g. Energy Blade, Jump Jet , Acrobat Dance, Hover, Stunning Charm.
• Share adventures online.
• Players will be able to upload their created adventures to Spore.com.
• Other players will be able to download new adventures to play.
- Electronic Arts
- Release date
FOR WINDOWS XP
• 2.0 GHz P4 processor or equivalent • 512 MB RAM • A 128 MB Video Card, with support for Pixel Shader 2.0 • At least 6 GB of hard drive space
FOR WINDOWS VISTA
• 2.0 GHz P4 processor or equivalent • 768 MB RAM • A 128 MB Video Card, with support for Pixel Shader 2.0 • At least 6 GB of hard drive space When launching the game, some Microsoft Vista users may receive a warning about running out of address space along with a link to the Microsoft Knowledge Base. If you see this message, it is recommended that you follow the instructions and go to the website listed in the message to update your system.For computers using built-in graphics chipsets, the game requires at least:
• Intel Integrated Chipset, 945GM or above. • 2.6 GHz Pentium D CPU, or 1.8 GHz Core 2 Duo, or equivalent. • 768 MB RAM Supported Video CardsATI Radeon(TM) series • 9500, 9600, 9800 • X300, X600, X700, X800, X850 • X1300, X1600, X1800, X1900, X1950 • 2400, 2600, 2900, • 3650, 3850 NVIDIA GeForce series • FX 5900, FX 5950 • 6200, 6500, 6600, 6800, • 7200, 7300, 7600, 7800, 7900, 7950 • 8400, 8500, 8600, 8800 Intel(R) Extreme Graphics • GMA 950, GMA X3000, GMA X3100
Laptop versions of these chipsets may work, but may run comparatively slowly. Standalone cards that are installed in vanilla PCI slots (not PCIe or PCIx or AGP), such as some GeForce FX variants, will perform poorly. Intel integrated chipsets featuring underclocked parts, such as the 945GU, GML, and GMS, will not perform adequately. Please note that attempting to play the game using video hardware that isn’t listed above may result in reduced performance, graphical issues or cause the game to not run at all. The NVIDIA GeForce FX series is unsupported under Vista.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ON THE EA ONLINE SERVICE, INCLUDING AVAILABILITY, CAN BE FOUND AT www.ea.com ONLINE SERVICE FOR THIS TITLE MAY BE DISCONTINUED AND IS NOT GUARANTEED PLEASE SEE http://www.ea.com/2/service-updates FOR DETAILS.