Orcs Must Die!
Slice them, burn them, skewer them, and launch them - no matter how you get it done, orcs must die in this fantasy action-strategy game from Robot Entertainment.
As a powerful War Mage with dozens of deadly weapons, spells, and traps at your fingertips, defend twenty-four fortresses from a rampaging mob of beastly enemies, including ogres, hellbats, and of course, a whole bunch of ugly orcs. Battle your enemies through a story-based campaign across multiple difficulty levels, including brutal Nightmare mode!
Will you roast orcs in pits of lava, pound them flat with a ceiling trap, or freeze and shatter them with a slash? No matter the weapons and traps you choose, you’re sure to have an orc-killing blast!
* 24 Fortresses to Defend – Twisting passages, tall towers, and wide-open chambers all need a war mage to protect them
* 6 Orc-Killing Weapons and Spells – From crossbow and bladestaff to the magical power of the elements
* 19 Deadly Traps and Fierce Minions – Choose from a wide variety of traps including arrow walls, spike traps, spinning blades, and flaming brimstone or call in allies to assist you in the destruction of the orc horde
* 11 Unique Enemies – Including ogres, flying hellbats, and of course, a whole bunch of ugly orcs
* Story-based Campaign – Fend off orcs across three acts to discover the mysterious power behind their relentless assaults
* Persistent Upgrades – Unlock improved traps as you progress through the campaign
* Extensive Replayability – “Nightmare Mode” and a skull ranking system provide extended play
* Scoring System and Leaderboard – Compete with your friends for the title of Best Orc Killer!
- Action, Strategy
- Robot Entertainment
- Release Date
Processor: Intel Dual-Core 2 GHz
Hard disk space: 5 GB
Video: GeForce 6800, ATI 1950. 256MB VRAM
Sound: DirectX Compliant
DirectX®: DirectX Compliant
Controller/gamepad support? Yes
Any special multiplayer requirements? NA
© 2011 Robot Entertainment, Inc. All rights reserved.