Your music is under attack, you must liberate it!
A mysterious entity is absorbing and corrupting your music before your very eyes. You must battle through your own song collection, discover items, customize your ship and fight boss enemies to liberate the Symphony of Souls and reclaim your music!
Symphony is one of the most music-driven games ever made. In this vertical shooter, re-experience each of your songs as it becomes a unique battlefield driven by intensity and tempo.
Your music collection is now an item collection! Each of your songs contains an item you can discover, equip and upgrade. Fully customize your ship to reach score targets, upgrade items and unlock new difficulty levels.
Showcase your skill. Symphony's innovative per-song leaderboard rewards you more, when you dominate with less powerful weapons. Find the loadout that suits your style and show what you can do!
• Battle a mysterious entity that absorbs and corrupts your music as it plays
• Cutting-edge music analysis adapts the game to any song you like!
• Innovative per-song leaderboard system rewards you based on your weapons and the difficulty level
• 5 unique sets of boss enemies to conquer
• 6 difficulty levels
• Discover, collect and equip weapons hidden inside your own music collection
• 30 achievements/medals to unlock
• Supported file types: MP3, M4A & AAC (runs using QuickTime), OGG, WAV, FLAC, WMA, AIFF, WV, APE
• Full amBX™ support (cool lighting!)
- Shooter, Music
- Empty Clip
- Empty Clip
Processor: 2 GHz or higher
Memory: 2 GB or higher
Hard disk space: 250 MB
Video: 256 MB, DirectX® 9.0c-compatible, Shader Model 3.0 or higher
Sound: DirectX 9.0c-compatible
DirectX®: 9.0c or higher
Controller/gamepad support? No
QuickTime is a trademark of Apple Inc.
amBX™ and the amBX logo are © 2008 amBX UK Ltd. All rights reserved.
EA does not guarantee that Origin features will be available on all games distributed on the Origin Store. See game-specific disclosures for more details.