SimCity™ 4 Deluxe Edition
SimCity 4 Deluxe Edition includes the best selling SimCity 4 and the all-new SimCity 4 Rush Hour Expansion Pack. Create the most massive region of cities ever, with a farming town, bedroom community, high-tech commercial center, and industrial backbone. Take complete control of your city’s transportation system, and solve U-Drive-It missions—from fighting crime to tackling disasters. Watch your population skyrocket as you get your Sims on the go and create the ultimate living, breathing megalopolis—the most expansive SimCity 4 compilation ever.
• Create an Entire Region of Cities— Weave together a tapestry of cities linked by a fully integrated transportation network and watch them share and compete for resources.
• Wield God-like Powers— Sculpt the landscape to create a world based on your imagination, then summon volcanoes, tornadoes, meteors, and lightning.
• Be a Responsive Mayor— Build a world-class city with stadiums, airports, universities, and real-world landmarks. Deploy emergency vehicles and join in the action as they battle blazes, mobs, and more.
• Get Insight from Your Sims— Read the rhythm of the city, from commuter hell to mellow cruising, noon time crowds to night time calm.
SimCity 4 Rush Hour
• U-Drive-It— Take complete control over cars, helicopters, and ambulances on your city’s streets. Turn up the police siren and catch carjackers, or control the helicopter spotlight to track down bank robbers. Take charge, solve missions, and earn new reward buildings and vehicles.
• Exciting New Transportation Options— Put things in motion by creating San Francisco’s one-way streets, New York’s wide avenues, Tokyo’s high-speed monorails, and more.
• New Disasters— Test your nerves with the new UFO invasion, snarl traffic with car accidents, or wreak havoc with train derailments. Sit back and watch chaos rule, or take action to avert future disasters.
• New Building Set Options— Lay out your metropolis based on an all-new Modern European building set, or use the original SimCity 4 sets: 1890’s Chicago, 1940’s New York, and 1990’s Houston.
• New Tutorials and Difficulty Levels— Getting started has never been easier, faster, or more fun thanks to four new tutorials. Plus, you can now set the game’s difficulty level.
- Simulation, Strategy
- Electronic Arts
- Release Date
Minimum system requirements (subject to change): Windows XP/Me/2000/98 (NT and 95 NOT supported), Pentium III 500 MHz or equivalent, 128 MB RAM for Windows Me/2000/98; 256 MB RAM for Windows XP, 8x CD/DVD-ROMdrive, 32 MB video card with DirectX 7.0 compatible driver, 1 GB hard drive space, DirectX 7.0 compatible sound card,Keyboard; Mouse.
© 2002 Electronic Arts Inc. SimCity, Electronic Arts, EA GAMES, the EA GAMES logo, Maxis and the Maxis logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. All rights reserved. EA GAMES™ and Maxis™ are Electronic Arts™ brands.