SPORE™ Galactic Adventures
*Requires Spore to play.
In Spore, you evolved your creature from tidepool blob to galactic traveler. For the first time ever, get out of your starship, bring your closest allies with you, and explore all-new adventure-packed worlds. Complete quests, collect the rewards, then create and share your own missions!
Play dozens of Maxis-created adventures - solve the mystery of the Energy Crystals, help Barbaros defeat Gangor in the Arena of Death and more.
Upgrade your space creature with 32 new game-changing accessories and abilities including the Plasma Pulser and Hypnomelder.
Create and share your own unique missions on personalized planets with the all-new Adventure Creator.
- Electronic Arts
- Release Date
FOR WINDOWS XP
• 2.0 GHz P4 processor or equivalent • 512 MB RAM • A 128 MB Video Card, with support for Pixel Shader 2.0 • At least 6 GB of hard drive space
FOR WINDOWS VISTA
• 2.0 GHz P4 processor or equivalent
• 768 MB RAM
• A 128 MB Video Card, with support for Pixel Shader 2.0
• At least 6 GB of hard drive space When launching the game, some Microsoft Vista users may receive a warning about running out of address space along with a link to the Microsoft Knowledge Base. If you see this message, it is recommended that you follow the instructions and go to the website listed in the message to update your system. For computers using built-in graphics chipsets, the game requires at least:
• Intel Integrated Chipset, 945GM or above.
• 2.6 GHz Pentium D CPU, or 1.8 GHz Core 2 Duo, or equivalent.
• 768 MB RAM Supported Video Cards ATI Radeon(TM) series • 9500, 9600, 9800 • X300, X600, X700, X800, X850 • X1300, X1600, X1800, X1900, X1950 • 2400, 2600, 2900, • 3650, 3850 NVIDIA GeForce series • FX 5900, FX 5950 • 6200, 6500, 6600, 6800, • 7200, 7300, 7600, 7800, 7900, 7950 • 8400, 8500, 8600, 8800 Intel(R) Extreme Graphics • GMA 950, GMA X3000, GMA X3100
Laptop versions of these chipsets may work, but may run comparatively slowly. Standalone cards that are installed in vanilla PCI slots (not PCIe or PCIx or AGP), such as some GeForce FX variants, will perform poorly. Intel integrated chipsets featuring underclocked parts, such as the 945GU, GML, and GMS, will not perform adequately. Please note that attempting to play the game using video hardware that isn’t listed above may result in reduced performance, graphical issues or cause the game to not run at all. The NVIDIA GeForce FX series is unsupported under Vista.
INTERNET CONNECTION, ONLINE AUTHENTICATION AND ACCEPTANCE OF END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT REQUIRED TO PLAY. ACCESS TO ONLINE FEATURES AND/OR SERVICES REQUIRES AN EA ONLINE ACCOUNT AND REGISTRATION WITH THE ENCLOSED SERIAL CODE. REGISTRATION FOR ONLINE FEATURES IS LIMITED TO ONE ORIGIN ACCOUNT PER SERIAL CODE AND IS NON-TRANSFERABLE. EA ONLINE TERMS & CONDITIONS CAN BE FOUND AT www.ea.com. YOU MUST BE 13+ TO REGISTER FOR AN EA ONLINE ACCOUNT. EA MAY RETIRE ONLINE FEATURES AFTER 30 DAYS NOTICE POSTED ON www.ea.com. THIS GAME USES SECUROM DIGITIAL RIGHTS MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY BY SONY DADC AUSTRIA AG. FOR MORE INFORMATION, VISIT http://faq.securom.com/.