The Sims™ 3 Supernatural
Purchase now to receive the Origin-exclusive Décor Pack with content from the world of Plants vs. Zombies. Use objects from the wildly popular game to add spooky flare to your Sims’ homes. Light your garden with a glowing Plantern lamp or put up a row of bug-eyed Wall Nuts.
Embrace the supernatural in a whole new world full of magic, mystery and mischief. Create witches, vampires, fairies or werewolves right from the beginning. Each supernatural Sim has strange new traits and abilities that add humor and challenges to their lives and the world around them. Use your wand to cast spells or collect ingredients and mix dozens of elixirs that enhance gameplay. You can turn Sims into zombies or give your Sim the golden touch. Share your enchanted brews with any friends who have The Sims 3. Explore the all-new town of Moonlight Falls, where your Sims’ special powers are heightened by the lunar cycle—and surprises lurk around every corner.
• Play as supernatural Sims: Create witches, wizards, werewolves, more intriguing vampires and fairies - each with their own magical abilities, traits and interactions.
• Explore the town of Moonlight Falls: Discover what mysteries and abilities are revealed by the light of the full moon. Will your Sims freak out or become more powerful?
• Hone your magical crafts and share the enchantment: Learn to cast spells and find rare ingredients to brew elixirs, so you can charm or hex your Sims’ lives. Send your magical elixirs to any of your friends’ games who have The Sims 3. Your Sims can hone their psychic abilities and build a career as mystic fortune teller.
• Discover supernatural items: Race around the arena on your broomstick, visit the gypsy caravan or preen in front of your magic mirror. Even awaken the classic character of Bonehilda, the quirky skeletal maid. With tons of new enchanted objects, what will happen next?
• Deck out your home in gothic style: Add a secret lair with the sliding bookcase door and fill your home with creepy new furniture.
• Zombification: Mix a special elixir to create shuffling, brain-hungry monsters of your very own. Chomp on other Sims to spread the love and wreak havoc. Don’t fret; you can always concoct an elixir to change your Sims back.
Origin Exclusive - Plants vs. Zombies™ Décor Pack:
• Plantern lamp – This unique item looks just like the planterns that keep the fog at bay in the Plants vs Zombies game. Use it to light your Sim’s house or yard!
• Wall-nut sculpture –Nothing says “get off my lawn” like an angry-eyed wall-nut. Place one at a time, or put down a whole row as a fence.
• Zombie gnome sculpture – The iconic undead garden gnome from PvZ can grace your Sim’s house or garden.
• Brains flag sculpture – Deck out your garden, rooftop, or anywhere with this flag used to lead the charge in Plants vs Zombies. Those guys really love brains.
EXCLUSIVE REGISTRATION INCENTIVE:
Register your The Sims 3 Supernatural Expansion Pack online to get these items and add a little Plants vs Zombies flavor to your game!
• PvZ Poster – Let your Sims show their love of the popular game with this cool wall art.
• PvZ T-shirt – Dress your male or female Sim and show off their kooky spirit.
- Electronic Arts
PC System Requirements
OS: XP SP2 / Vista SP1 / Windows 7
CPU: For XP 2.0 GHz P4 processor or equivalent; For Windows Vista and Windows 7 2.4 GHz P4 processor or equivalent
RAM: For XP 1 GB RAM / Windows Vista and Windows 7 1.5 GB RAM*
DISC DRIVE: DVD drive
Hard Drive: At least 3.5 GB** of hard drive space with at least 1 GB additional space for custom content and saved games.
Video: 128 MB Video Card with support for Pixel Shader 2.0
* For NVIDIA ION™ computers, the game requires at least 2.0 GB RAM.
** 9.6 GB of hard drive space if installing with The Sims 3.
Supported Video Cards: Nvidia GeForce 6 series or better, and all NVidia G, GT, GTS, and GTX video cards. ATI Radeon™ series card 9500 series or better, and all ATI X, X1, and HD video cards; Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator (GMA): GMA 3-Series, GMA 4-Series
Please note that the GeForce 6100 and 7100 cards are not supported.
Mac System Requirements
OS: Mac OS X 10.5.7 Leopard or higher
CPU: Intel Core Duo Processor
RAM: 2 GB RAM
HARD DRIVE: At least 3.5 GB* of free space with at least 1 GB of additional space for custom content and saved games.
VIDEO: ATI X1600 or NVIDIA 7300 GT with 128 MB of Video RAM
INPUT: Keyboard, mouse
*9.6 GB of hard drive space if installing with The Sims 3
Supported Video Cards: Nvidia GeForce 6 series or better, and all NVidia G, GT, GTS, and GTX video cards. ATI Radeon™ series card 9500 series or better, and all ATI X, X1, and HD video cards. Please note that the GeForce 6100 and 7100 cards are not supported. The NVIDIA GeForce 7300 series is unsupported under Snow Leopard. This game will not run on PowerPC (G3/G4/G5) based Mac systems, or the GMA 950 class of integrated video cards.
*Requires The Sims™ 3 to play.
©2012 Electronic Arts Inc. Plants vs. Zombies and PopCap are trademarks of Electronic Arts Inc.
EA MAY RETIRE ONLINE FEATURES AFTER 30 DAYS NOTICE POSTED ON www.ea.com/2/service-updates.