A brand-new and unique First Person Shooter IP from the teams that brought you Gears of War and Painkiller. Epic Games, People Can Fly and Electronic Arts present Bulletstorm™, an over-the-top shooter that introduces signature ‘kill with skill’ gameplay. Set in a futuristic utopia, an elite peacekeeping force thwarts the rumblings of civil war. But deception within the ranks has caused two members of the most feared unit, Dead Echo, to strike out on their own. Taking the role of Grayson Hunt, wield over-the-top combat moves and some of the most uniquely innovative weapons ever seen in a first person shooter that all feed into Bulletstorm’s™ distinct ‘skillshot’ system for unprecedented levels of frantic gameplay. Unleash the Bulletstorm™!
• Incredible New “Skillshot” System: Combine outrageous gunplay with Bulletstorm’s™ unique kick, slide and leash mechanics as you Kill with Skill. Every enemy presents a new opportunity for stylish, over-the-top and ever increasingly bloody ways to take them down.
• The Circle of Awesome: Kill with skill to rack up the points. Cash in these points for upgrades. Use these upgrades to pull off even bigger and better “skillshots” and earn even more points… Bulletstorm’s™ upgrade system truly is a circle of awesome that rewards players who kill in the most creative ways.
• Badass Weaponry: From your trusty Peace Maker Carbine to the explosive Flail Gun, Bulletstorm™ delivers an arsenal of the most inventive, death-dealing weapons ever seen that truly put the fun back into the First Person Shooter.
• Echos and Anarchy Modes: Challenge your friends in Echo mode, an arcade, offline experience where gamers play their favorite sections of the campaign mode and compete for highest score. Or team-up with up to three of your friends in Anarchy mode, a co-op high octane multiplayer experience.
Please note - Bulletstorm uses G4WL which is only available in the following countries;
• North America: United States, Canada, Mexico• Europe: Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom• Eastern Europe: Russia, Poland, Czech Republic, Hungary• ANZ: Australia, New Zealand• Asia Pacific: Hong Kong, India, Korea, Singapore, Taiwan• Africa: South Africa• Japan: Japan
- Electronic Arts
- People Can Fly, Epic Games
OS: Windows XP (SP3), Windows Vista (SP2), or Windows 7
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo, AMD Athlon X2, or equivalent, running at 1.6 GHz or greater
Hard Disk Space: 9 GB available
Video Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible, 256 MB of VRAM; NVIDIA GeForce 7600 GS, ATI Radeon HD 2400 Pro 256 MB, or greater
Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible, 16-bit
DirectX®: DirectX 9.0c
Network: Internet (TCP/IP) connection
OS: Windows Vista (SP2), or Windows 7
Processor: QuadCore 2.0 GHz
Memory: 2 GB
Video Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible, 512MB of VRAM; NVIDIA GeForce GTX260, or ATI Radeon 4870