Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Digital Deluxe Edition
Order Battlefield Bad Company 2 Limited Edition and get 4 Vehicle Warefare Unlocks:
4 Vehicle Warefare Unlocks
1. Improved Vehicle Armor – An Up-Armor package mounted on all vehicle types decreases the effect of both explosive and penetrating warheads, significantly improving vehicle survivability.
2. Vehicle Alternate Fire - Additional weapon packages mounted for the driver of all armored vehicles, greatly expands the range of targets the vehicle can successfully engage and destroy.
3. Vehicle Motion Sensor – Upgraded Sensor to locate enemy units in direct proximity to the vehicle.
4. Tracer Dart Pistol – Launched by compressed air, this magnetic dart attaches to any vehicle surface, allows friendly shoulder launched rockets to lock on to and track moving targets even beyond line of sight.
Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Vietnam
Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Vietnam digital expansion pack takes all of the intensity, action and addictive gameplay of Battlefield: Bad Company 2 and ups the ante with enhanced persistence, 15 classic Vietnam-era weapons and six vehicles.
The expansion pack introduces 5 distinct and brand new multiplayer maps based on the Vietnam War. Each map brings a new gameplay experience with elements such as foxholes, tunnels and dense jungles from where the enemy can launch surprise attacks.
All four multiplayer game modes from Battlefield: Bad Company 2, including the genre-defining Conquest Mode, will also be playable in Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Vietnam. The expansion is integrated with the full game persistence, so no matter what theatre of war players are in, they will continue to level up.
To set that unmistakable 60's atmosphere, the audio team at DICE has recorded all-new voice-overs for both sides of the conflict, based on authentic dialogue from the Vietnam war. On top of this, a rocking soundtrack with 2 hours worth of era specific tracks gives the expansion a truly characteristic sound.
- 5 Brand New Maps. 5 distinct Vietnam-based maps each bring a fresh visual and gameplay experience.
- Six Immortalized Vehicles. Skim the treetops in the iconic American Huey helicopter. Drive the sturdy Russian T54 tank and the nimble US PBR "Pibber" patrol boat, plus three more vehicles immortalized in the Vietnam War.
- 15 Characteristic Weapons. Players charge into battle with 15 new weapons modeled on their real life counter-parts, including the rare Navy SEAL XM22 machinegun and the characteristic M79 "Blooper" Grenade Launcher.
- Rocking 60's Soundtrack. Listen to eight radio channels in-game, featuring 49 era specific tracks, including "Ride of the Valkyries" and "Fortunate Son" by CCR.
- True War Dialogue. All-new voiceovers for both American and Vietnamese forces, based on authentic communication from the Vietnam war for maximum immersion.
- New Achievements/Trophies. Players collect 10 new achievements/trophies, one being to blow up Vietnamese propaganda speakers. Earn new weapon proficiency stars specific to your skills with the weapons in the expansion.
- Electronic Arts
- Release date
OS: Windows XP(SP3), Windows Vista (SP2), Windows 7
Processor: Pentium D, 3.0GHz / Core 2 Duo, 2.0GHz / Athlon 64 X2
Memory: 2GB RAM
Hard Drive: 15GB for Digital Download Version, 10GB for Disc Version
Video Card: Video card must be 256MB or more and contain these chipsets or better: NVIDIA GeForce 7800 GT ; ATI X1900. Laptop versions of these chipsets may work but are not supported. Updates to your video and sound card drivers may be required
Sound Card: any DirectX compatible
DirectX: DX9, DX10 or DX11
Input : Keyboard, mouse, joystick