Mass Effect™ Pinnacle Station
PLEASE NOTE: Mass Effect Pinnacle Station is included within the Mass Effect TrilogyTest the limits of your combat prowess aboard a remote, top-secret Alliance space station. Do you have what it takes to hold the top spot amongst the best of the best? This module includes a new land-able space station, 13 exciting combat scenarios, and approximately 2-3 hours of game play. Required: you must achieve Spectre status before embarking on this mission.
Compete in a series of high-stakes battle simulations to earn amazing weapons and armor that can be used in the main game. Unlock new achievements, and even win ownership of a dedicated base of operations for Commander Shepard . Challenge modes include Survival, Time Attack, Hunt and Capture and even a scenario modeled after the First Contact War.
- Visit the military training center at Pinnacle Station and engage in a series of combat simulations.
- Players of any level can hone their Mass Effect combat skills, shooting your way to the top in 12 unique combat scenarios.
- Make a bet with the station Admiral in a final 13th mission. The stakes are high, Shepard risks his life and the life of his crew to prove that he is the best of the best.
- Farm your main game achievements in an easy to access combat simulator.
- Player can take their prizes and play with them in the main game. Making your next playthrough easier.
- Combat is more dynamic and fast paced.
- Combat simulator feels like a hollo-deck of sorts, environments and enemies look simulated.
- Encounter Vadinos (Turian), and win his weapon.
- Electronic Arts
- Release date
- Mass Effect
Windows XP or Vista
- Single core - Pentium 4 - 2.4 GHz or AMD
- Multicore Pentium - 2.0 GHz or AmD
- 1 GB RAM
- 18 GB free HD space
- 1x or better DVD-ROM drive
- NVIDIA GeForce 7 series (7600 or better) or 8 series (8600 or better)ATI X1600 XT or better (X1600 Pro and HD2400 are below minimum system requirements)
- Shader Model 3.0 required
- 100% DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card and drivers.
- DirectX 9.0c November 2007 (Included)