ONLINE FEATURES AND SERVICES FOR THIS TITLE HAVE BEEN DISCONTINUED AS OF 26 NOVEMBER 2011.
Explore a whole new world with MySims™ - it’s your world to transform! Move to a town that has been struggling lately. With a little creativity and some help from the locals, you can make this place thrive. Improve the town to attract new characters, from the Italian Chef and Florist to the Kickboxing Instructor and DJ. Discover what the residents want and need so that you can help them enjoy life in their town. Design a hot tub or a jukebox from scratch, build homes and businesses from the roof to the front door. Uncover special decorations and patterns as you explore the growing town. From the furniture and objects to the buildings to the town as a whole, each of your creations is unique. In MySims, what you make... makes all the difference!
Build and Customize an Entire Town- Your town is your own unique creation, from the flower shop to the mad scientist's laboratory and beyond.
Shape the Community- It's your call who lives there and who moves out! Who will you befriend? Who will you ignore?
Get to Know Your Town- Socialize with the locals and uncover all sorts of useful or surprising treasures hidden throughout the town.
Create Your Own Sim- It's a cinch to personalize your Sim's appearance from head to toe. Unlock cool new clothing and accessories as you befriend the neighbors.
Design Your Own Stuff- Decorate with your very own furniture and accessories, then customize your creations with things you can grow, harvest, or discover around town.
NEW! Share Your Creations- Show off your buildings, furniture and other newly created items to your friends in-game and then package it up and send it to them so they can use it in their town!
NEW! More Areas and Costumes- The PC version has even more areas to explore and ways to dress up your MySim!
- Electronic Arts
- Release date
- Windows XP: 1.5 GHz processor
- Windows Vista: 2.4 GHz processor
- Note: Older Celeron processors, from before 2004, are below the minimum requirements.
- Windows XP: 256 MB RAM
- Windows Vista: 512 MB RAM
- Windows(R) Vista SP1 or Windows XP SP2 Operating System.
- At least 3 GB of additional hard drive space
- Keyboard and 100% Microsoft compatible mouse
- Direct X certified sound card
- DirectX is required and the game will install/update it if necessary.
Installation/update of DirectX is not optional.
Windows XP supported cards
- NVIDIA: GeForce 4 MX series and above
- ATI: Radeon 8500 and above
- Intel: Integrated Graphics 945 and above
- NVIDIA: GeForce 7 series and above
- ATI: Radeon X1600 series and above
- Intel: Integrated Graphics X3000 and above
REQUIREMENTS FOR ONLINE PLAY
MySims features an optional online play component. After reaching Star Level 2 the ability to travel to the Garden via the train station and play online with friends is unlocked.
* You need to have a valid EA Online Account. You also need to entitle your EA Online Account with the serial number of your copy of the game. It is important to note that each serial number is unique and can only be used once. So you should choose your EA Online Account carefully.
* High speed internet access such as broadband cable and DSL is required. Dial-up internet speed is not supported.
* The following TCP/UDP ports are required: