The Sims™ 3 Plus Supernatural
The Sims 3 Plus Supernatural includes both The Sims 3 and The Sims 3 Supernatural expansion pack in one! Create and control Sims with distinctive personalities and looks, as well as supernatural beings from menacing werewolves and cackling witches, to mischievous fairies and more intriguing vampires. Then stalk the night, use your wand to cast spells, claw the furniture and more. You can mix dozens of elixirs that can turn Sims into zombies or transform them into gold. Fulfill their life destinies by making their wishes come true (or not!). Then, send your Sims out to explore an open world full of opportunities, objects, other Sims, and surprising possibilities. Go online to show off your creations and share your Sims’ achievements. Get inspired by the endless possibilities and play with a new world full of magic, mystery, and mischief.
• Create one of a kind Sims – even supernatural Sims – and give them unique personalities! Fine-tune appearances and customize personality traits of your Sims. From a romantic kleptomaniac, to a playful fairy who hates the outdoors and everything in between. You decide how your Sim looks and acts.
• Control your Sims’ destinies. Choose whether or not to fulfill your Sims’ destinies by making their wishes come true – it’s up to you.
• Explore the town of Moonlight Falls: Discover what mysteries and abilities are revealed by the light of the full moon. Will your Sims freak out or become more powerful?
• Hone your magical crafts and share the enchantment: Learn to cast spells and find rare ingredients to brew elixirs, so you can charm or hex your Sims’ lives. Send your magical elixirs to any of your friends’ games who have The Sims 3. Your Sims can hone their psychic abilities and build a career as a mystic fortune teller.
• Explore new locations! You Sims can head to the gym, visit neighbors’ homes, or even converse with less-than-savory characters in the graveyard. Discover unique venues designed for your Supernatural Sims.
• Discover supernatural items: Race around the arena on your broomstick, visit the gypsy caravan, or preen in front of your magic mirror. Even awaken the classic character of Bonehilda, the quirky skeletal maid. With tons of new enchanted objects, what will happen next?
- Electronic Arts
- The Sims Studio
PC System Requirements
OS: XP SP2 / Vista SP1 / Windows 7
CPU: For XP 2.0 GHz P4 processor or equivalent; For Windows Vista and Windows 7 2.4 GHz P4 processor or equivalent
RAM: For XP 1 GB RAM / Windows Vista and Windows 7 1.5 GB RAM*
DISC DRIVE: DVD drive
Hard Drive: At least 3.5 GB** of hard drive space with at least 1 GB additional space for custom content and saved games.
Video: 128 MB Video Card with support for Pixel Shader 2.0
* For NVIDIA ION™ computers, the game requires at least 2.0 GB RAM.
** 9.6 GB of hard drive space if installing with The Sims 3.
Supported Video Cards: Nvidia GeForce 6 series or better, and all NVidia G, GT, GTS, and GTX video cards. ATI Radeon™ series card 9500 series or better, and all ATI X, X1, and HD video cards; Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator (GMA): GMA 3-Series, GMA 4-Series
Please note that the GeForce 6100 and 7100 cards are not supported.
PC DIGITAL DOWNLOAD
EA MAY RETIRE ONLINE FEATURES AFTER 30 DAYS NOTICE POSTED ON www.ea.com/2/service-updates.