Warp is a stealth-action puzzler where gamers play as Zero, a loveable yet lethal, little orange alien with a big score to settle. Abducted by a villainous General from his home world and taken to an underwater research facility, Zero must plan his ultimate escape by relying on his arsenal of special abilities – warp, frag, echo, swap, and launch.
• Wreak Havoc with Alien Powers– Make your way through puzzle-based levels using your powerful abilities and upgrade them along the way.
• Warp – Teleport instantly through walls, over obstacles, and into objects.
• Frag – Warp into objects or humans and destroy them from the inside.
• Echo – Create a decoy of yourself to distract enemies.
• Swap – Place your Echo over an object to instantly switch places with it.
• Launch – Warp into objects and fire them away from you at high speeds.
• Evade or Eliminate—Take revenge and kill every human in the facility, or hide and plan your way through each level for a no-kills stealth approach.
• Unreal 3 Sci-Fi Madness—Cutting-edge visuals and a strategic top-down perspective that lets you visualize your attack and plan your escape from the sprawling undersea base.
- Electronic Arts
- Trapdoor Inc.
OS: Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista with SP2, Windows XP with SP3
CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.0GHz or better, AMD Athlon 64 X2 2.0GHz or betterRAM: 2gb
Video Adapter: ATI Radeon HD 2600 Pro 256MB or NVIDIA GeForce 7600 GT 256MB or equivalent.
Hard Drive: 1.5 GB
Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible
An Internet Connection is required for software activation.
NOTES: For best results, make sure the latest drivers for both your video and audio cards are installed.
Laptop or mobile versions of the above supported video cards have not had extensive testing and may have driver or other performance issues. As such, they are not officially supported in Warp.
INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED FOR PRE-LOADED GAME TO UNLOCK. GAME WILL BE AVAILABLE ON THE RELEASE DATE FOR THE TERRITORY WHERE YOU ARE LOCATED.