Batman: Arkham City Game of the Year Edition
One year after the events at Arkham Asylum, Gotham has become a police state. The new mayor has walled off an entire ghetto, transforming it into the open-air prison of Arkham City, where Gotham's worst criminals battle each other for supremacy. Now, Batman finds himself within its walls, where he must confront his old enemies while solving a new mystery. This is Batman: Arkham City - Game Of The Year - PC Download.
Gameplay based on the awarding-winning Arkham Asylum has evolved while remaining true to its comic book origins. Devastate the opposition with new combat moves and gadgets, like smoke pellets and ice grenades. Battle new villains like The Penguin and Two-Face while facing down old enemies like The Joker and Harley Quinn. Arkham City includes a Catwoman subplot as well, giving you command of the seductive femme fatale in a series of high-stakes heists.
Award-winning writer Paul Dini penned the script, and fan favorites Kevin Conroy and Mark Hamill return to provide voices for Batman and The Joker. With an environment five times larger than Batman: Arkham Asylum, players will be fully immersed in the sights and sounds of Batman's world.
Strap on your utility belt and take to the rooftops of Gotham in a whole new chapter to the Dark Knight saga: Arkham City.
Harley Quinn's Revenge:
As the dust settles in Gotham, Batman is lured back into Arkham City by its last remaining super-criminal; Harley Quinn. Now more dangerous than ever and leading a homicidal gang of her own, she is hell-bent on taking her revenge against the Dark Knight.
Bonus Content: Includes the Final Chapter: Harley Quinn's Revenge
- 2+ Hours of Content
- New Storyline and Enemies
- Play as Both Batman and Robin
- Face Off Against the All New 'Harley Gang'
- New Environments
- Use Robin's Unique Navigational Abilities
- New Collectables
Includes As Well:
- Arkham City Skins Pack
• Contains seven bonus Batman skins: 1970s Batman, Year One Batman, The Dark Knight Returns, Earth One, Batman Beyond, Animated Batman and Sinestro Corps Batman.
• The seven Batman skins can be used in storyline mode upon completion of main story and all challenge maps.
- Challenge Map Pack
• Contains three all new challenge maps: The Joker's Carnival, Iceberg Lounge and The Batcave.
• These challenge maps are playable as Batman and any of the downloadable playable characters Catwoman, Night Wing and Robin.
- Catwoman Pack:
• Play as Catwoman in a unique storyline.
• Comes with two bonus Catwoman skins: Long Halloween Catwoman and Animated Catwoman.
- Nightwing Pack
• Fully playable Nightwing character
• Nightwing comes complete with his own unique gadgets and special moves, and is playable in all challenge maps in the game, as well as two additional challenge maps that are included with the pack: Wayne Manor and Main Hall.
• Also contains a bonus Animated Nightwing character skin
- Robin Pack
• Fully playable Robin character
• Robin comes complete with his own unique gadgets and special moves, and is playable in all challenge maps in the game, as well as two additional challenge maps that are included with the pack: Black Mask and Freight Train.
• The Freight Train Escape challenge map is a unique take on Arkham City, featuring brawler gameplay on a 2D plane.
• Contains two bonus character skins: Red Robin and Animated Robin.
- Warner Brothers
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz or AMD Athlon X2 4800+
Memory: 2GB RAM
Hard Disk Space: 17 GB free hard drive space
Video Card: ATI 3850HD 512 MB or NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT 512MB
Other Requirements: Online play requires log-in to Games For Windows - Live
BATMAN: ARKHAM CITY SOFTWARE © 2011 WARNER BROS. ENTERTAINMENT INC. DEVELOPED BY ROCKSTEADY STUDIOS LTD. ALL OTHER TRADEMARKS AND COPYRIGHTS ARE THE PROPERTY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OWNERS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. DC LOGO, BATMAN AND ALL CHARACTERS, THEIR DISTINCTIVE LIKENESSES, AND RELATED ELEMENTS ARE TRADEMARKS OF DC COMICS © 2011. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. WB GAMES LOGO, WB SHIELD: ™ & © WARNER BROS. ENTERTAINMENT INC.
EA does not guarantee that Origin features will be available on all games distributed on the Origin Store. See game-specific disclosures for more details.