The EA SPORTS football engine that drives the award-winning FIFA franchise on Xbox 360 and PS3 has arrived on PC, delivering next generation console-quality gameplay, game modes and graphics. The physics-based, data-driven technology delivers true freedom on the pitch with individuality of player control and movement, sophisticated ball touches, and physical interaction between players. It is the most complete simulation of football on PC.
The market-leading true 360° Dribbling system gives players precise control of the ball and next generation animation technology delivers Skilled Dribbling, enabling skilled players to face defenders and use highly responsive lateral dribbling to skip past them. Plus, Physical Play has been improved using collision sharing, creating a varied, less predictable, and extended fight for possession between players.
Live out the fantasy of playing as a professional footballer in Virtual Pro. Put yourself in the game using Photo Game Face and then embark on a career with 230 accomplishments to master across all games modes. Begin in the Practice Arena where players can perfect their skills before stepping onto the pitch. Utilize Customisable Set Pieces to create your very own free kicks and corners from up to 32 different dead ball situations for use on match day. Record and test plays before taking them onto the pitch.
FIFA 11 delivers stunning player renders for every player, 62 different stadiums and front end menus with mouse and keyboard support for fast and easy navigation. New features and innovations will be revealed in the coming months.
- Next Gen Football Engine: The physics-based, data-driven technology behind the EA SPORTS football engine has been optimized for PC. Experience true freedom on the pitch with individuality of player control and movement, sophisticated ball touches, and physical interaction between players.
- Next Gen Gameplay: The high quality gameplay, innovative game modes and stunning graphics that have made FIFA the highest rated sports game on the PS3 and Xbox 360 and winner of over 50 sports game of the year awards arrives on PC.
- Virtual Pro: Live out the fantasy of being a real life footballer by creating yourself in game with a 3D head using Game Face. Play as yourself across any mode. Grow your player attributes through 230 accomplishments and take your Virtual Pro online to become a global superstar.
- Customizable Set Pieces - Design and record your very own free kicks and corners for use on match day. Assign a specific run or movement to every outfield player on your team one at a time, and then combine them for the perfect set piece. Record, test and perfect them in the Practice Arena, then trigger in game.
- Practice Arena—Work on individual and team skills in a fully featured practice mode before stepping on the pitch. Select the number of attackers and defenders you want in play (eg 11v11, 5v5, or even 5v3), and practice in open play or from set pieces.
- 360° Dribbling —The market-leading true 360° dribbling system improves dribbling control from 8 directional to full 360° control. Players can now find spaces between defenders that previously were not possible.
- Skilled Dribbling —Next gen animation warping technology provides unprecedented control. Skilled players now have the ability to face a defender and use highly-responsive lateral dribbling to skip past him.
- Physical Play — New next gen collision sharing technology creates a varied, less predictable, and extended fight for possession between the dribbler and a defender.
- Player Urgency —Improved urgency AI logic, with over 50 next gen movement cycles, delivers more intelligent positioning and awareness so your players stay focused on the ball and move at a speed appropriate to the action.
- Advanced Attacking —Players analyze space more effectively, curve runs to create passing lanes and vary attacking options.
- Improved Defending Options — Defenders multi-task and play more intelligently by covering dangerous spaces left by out-of-position teammates. Better effort clearance logic, such as sliding to block crosses and overhead kick clearances, give defenders more tools to prevent goal-scoring opportunities.
- Goalkeeper Intelligence—Goalkeepers now have more urgency and better perception of where to intercept loose balls, resulting in a more responsive and powerful rushing system. New animation warping technology provides game-realistic goalkeeper positioning and momentum, resulting in more varied scoring opportunities.
- LAN Play — Host LAN parties and play friends online without being connected to EA servers.
- PC Tools — Innovations to improve the experience, including VOIP support and lobbies for match-making by skill and geographical location.
- Football World Integration—Go to easportsfootball.com to create your Game Face, search out rivals on global PC Leaderboards and create a PC-specific Friends Lists.
- Stunning Next Gen Graphics —High quality renders that bring every player on the pitch to life, plus 62 different stadiums.
- Complete Authenticity —Over 30 officially licensed leagues, 500 licensed teams and more than 15,000 players.
- Electronic Arts
- Release date
- Bright Future
Processor: 1.8 GHz Core 2 Duo
Memory: 1GB RAM for XP, 2GB RAM for Vista & Win7
Hard Drive: 6.5 GB, with additional space required for saved games and DirectX® 9.0c installation
DVD-Rom: 8x Speed
Video Card: 3D accelerated 256 MB video card with support for Pixel Shader 3.0*
Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c Compatible
Input: Keyboard, Mouse, Dual Analogue gamepad, VOIP Headset
Recommended: Xbox 360™ Controller for Windows®
Online Multiplayer: 2-10 players, 512 kbits/sec or faster
Single System Multiplayer: 2-3 players on 1 PC