- SimCity Societies is the most versatile city building game.
- SimCity Societies provides players with the ultimate building block tool kit, allowing players to combine, connect and re-arrange elements of their city like never before.
- Revolutionary new resource management: control the social energies of your city.
- Choose, combine, mix and match 6 different social energies: industry, wealth, obedience, knowledge, spirituality and creativity to shape the character and style of your own city.
- A new system in SimCity Societies picks up on cultural cues and adjusts lighting, music and textures on-the-fly!
- Make an artistic city, an industrial one, a police state … or anything you want.
- Build your own kinds of cities! Strive to create an Orwellian Utopia, a city of technology, a city of contemplation, a candy land filled with gingerbread houses and chocolate factories or wherever your imagination takes you.
- Build out the city with unique homes, roads, parks and industries.
- Choose from more than 350 buildings that are inspired by realistic and fanciful archetypes, spanning from the industrial age into the future and beyond.
- As your city evolves, you’ll be able to unlock new buildings to help advance your society.
- Share your own unique cities with your friends online.
- SimCity Societies allows you to create your own unique cities to share with your friends online.
- Electronic Arts
- TILTED MILL ENTERTAINMENT
OS: Windows(R) XP SP2 / Vista* (DD: FAT16/32 File Systems Not Supported)
Processor: 1.7 GHz Intel CPU or faster, AMD XP 2100+ or faster
Memory: 512 MB RAM
Hard drive: at least 2.1 GB free space (DD: 4.2 GB)
Video card: 128 MB**
DVD drive: 4 speed (DD: Not Required)
Sound Card - DirectX 9.0c compatible
DirectX - Version 9.0c (included on disc)
Input - Keyboard, Mouse
Windows Vista requires a 2.4 GHz processor or equivalent and 1 GB RAM
**Supported chipsets: NVIDIA GeForce FX 5900 or greater; ATI Radeon 9600 or greater; onboard chipsets not supported. Windows Vista requires an NVIDIA GeForce 6800 or greater, ATI Radeon X600 or greater. Laptop versions of these chipsets may work but are not supported. Updates to your video and sound card drivers may be required.