Command & Conquer™ Red Alert™ 3
EA is traveling seven years back in time to bring back the most-beloved series in the storied Command & Conquer™ franchise. The light-hearted, over-the-top, wacky world of Red Alert™ has returned with Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3
- The Return of Red Alert! – After seven years, the most popular series in EA’s 25-million unit-plus selling Command & Conquer franchise has returned with a vengeance. Red Alert 3 brings back everything fans loved about the series: the humor, the popcorn style story and the franchise’s fast, action-oriented gameplay, while breaking new ground for the genre, with an entirely co-operative, story-driven campaign mode and an increased emphasis on naval gameplay.
- Co-Op Done Right – Every mission is designed from the ground-up with co-operative gameplay in mind. Join forces and strategize with friends online or one of nine AI commanders, three for each faction, all of whom have their own unique personality and style of play that might come in handy depending on the situation.
- Command the Seas, Conquer the World – With amphibious units and base-building on water, experience classic C&C gameplay on the high seas like you’ve never seen before. Gain strategic advantages by controlling resources in the seas and mounting three-pronged attacks from all directions.
- A New Threat from the East – The Empire of the Rising Sun is a technological terror, with unit designs influenced by a mixture of science-fiction, martial arts and robot culture. The Empire’s futuristic units can transform into alternate forms, and they specialize in naval warfare.
- Star-Studded Storytelling – Command & Conquer’s trademark live-action videos return in HD, with over 60 minutes of footage featuring the largest star-studded cast in the history of the Command & Conquer franchise.
- Is There Any Doubt Red Alert is Back? – Armored War Bears, Sonic Dolphins, Tesla Troopers, Vicious Attack Dogs, Man Cannons and Tanya. Welcome back!
- Electronic Arts
- Release date
- Command & Conquer
Required – Internet Connection
OS - Windows XP (SP2) / Vista (32-Bit)
Processor – Intel Pentium 4 2.2 GHz / AMD Athlon XP 2100+ / Multiple Cores or greater
Memory – 1 GB RAM
Hard Drive – 20GB
DVD Drive – 8 SPEED
Video Card – 256 MB*
Sound Card - DirectX 9.0c compatible**
DirectX - Version 9.0c (included on disc)
LAN – TCP/IP Compliance – 2-6 Players
Online Multiplayer – 512 Kbps or faster; 2-6 Players
Input - Keyboard, Mouse
*Supported chipsets: NVIDIA GeForce 6800 or greater; ATI Radeon X800 or greater. Laptop or integrated versions of these chipsets may work but are not supported. Updates to your video and sound card drivers may be required. ** Yamaha Xwave-512 is not supported