Mass Effect™ Pinnacle Station
PLEASE NOTE: Mass Effect™ Pinnacle Station is included within the Mass Effect™ Trilogy.
Test the limits of your combat prowess aboard a remote, top-secret Alliance space station. Do you have what it takes to hold the top spot amongst the best of the best? This module includes a new land-able space station, 13 exciting combat scenarios, and approximately 2-3 hours of game play. Required: you must achieve Spectre status before embarking on this mission.
Compete in a series of high-stakes battle simulations to earn amazing weapons and armor that can be used in the main game. Unlock new achievements, and even win ownership of a dedicated base of operations for Commander Shepard . Challenge modes include Survival, Time Attack, Hunt and Capture and even a scenario modeled after the First Contact War.
• Visit the military training center at Pinnacle Station and engage in a series of combat simulations.
• Players of any level can hone their Mass Effect combat skills, shooting your way to the top in 12 unique combat scenarios.
• Make a bet with the station Admiral in a final 13th mission. The stakes are high, Shepard risks his life and the life of his crew to prove that he is the best of the best.
• Farm your main game achievements in an easy to access combat simulator.
• Player can take their prizes and play with them in the main game. Making your next playthrough easier.
• Combat is more dynamic and fast paced.
• Combat simulator feels like a hollo-deck of sorts, environments and enemies look simulated.
• Encounter Vadinos (Turian), and win his weapon.
- Electronic Arts
- Release Date
- MASS EFFECT
Windows XP or Vista
- Single core - Pentium 4 - 2.4 GHz or AMD
- Multicore Pentium - 2.0 GHz or AmD
- 1 GB RAM
- 18 GB free HD space
- 1x or better DVD-ROM drive
- NVIDIA GeForce 7 series (7600 or better) or 8 series (8600 or better)ATI X1600 XT or better (X1600 Pro and HD2400 are below minimum system requirements)
- Shader Model 3.0 required
- 100% DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card and drivers.
- DirectX 9.0c November 2007 (Included)
*INTERNET CONNECTION, PERIODIC ONLINE AUTHENTICATION, AND END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT REQUIRED TO PLAY. MORE INFORMATION IS AVAILABLE AT WWW.EA.COM. THIS PRODUCT INCLUDES SECUROM DIGITAL RIGHTS MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY FROM SONY DADC. FOR MORE INFORMATION, VISIT https://support.securom.com/index.html
© 2008 EA International (Studio and Publishing) Ltd. All Rights Reserved. BioWare, the BioWare logo and Mass Effect are trademarks or registered trademarks of EA International (Studio and Publishing) Ltd. in the U.S. and/or other countries. EA and the EA logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Unreal® Engine, Copyright 1998-2008, Epic Games, Inc. All rights reserved. Unreal® is a registered trademark of Epic Games, Inc. Portions © 2008 Scaleform Corporation. Interactive Spatialized Audio Composition Technology (ISACT ™): Copyright © Creative Technology Ltd. ISACT is a trademark of Creative Technology Ltd in the United States and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.