Left for dead on Tau Volantis, Isaac Clarke and John Carver face a daunting journey. As madness takes hold, they find they can't trust their eyes or each other. The trek leads to the ship Terra Nova, now home to a sadistic cult of Unitologists. The horror continues as the Dead Space saga enters its darkest chapter.
- Action, Shooter
- Electronic Arts
- Dead Space
FOR WINDOWS XP (SP3), Vista (SP1) or WINDOWS 7
• 2.8 GHz processor or equivalent
• 1 GB RAM (XP), 2 GB RAM (Vista or Windows 7)
• NVIDIA GeForce 6800 or better (7300, 7600 GS, and 8500 are below minimum system requirements)
• ATI X1600 Pro or better (X1300, X1300 Pro and HD2400 are below minimum system requirements)
• 256MB Video Card and Shader Model 3.0 required
• The latest version of DirectX 9.0c
• At least 10GB of hard drive space for installation, plus additional space for saved games.
• INTERNET CONNECTION, ONLINE AUTHENTICATION, AND END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT REQUIRED TO PLAY. MORE INFORMATION IS AVAILABLE AT WWW.EA.COM.
Integrated Chipsets may experience issues.
Please note that attempting to play the game using video hardware that isn’t listed above may result in reduced performance, graphical issues or cause the game to not run at all.
© 2013 Electronic Arts Inc. EA, the EA logo and Dead Space are trademarks of Electronic Arts Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.