Battlefield Bad Company™ 2 Vietnam
Requires Battlefield: Bad Company 2 to play
Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Vietnam digital expansion pack takes all of the intensity, action and addictive gameplay of Battlefield: Bad Company 2 and ups the ante with enhanced persistence, 15 classic Vietnam-era weapons and six vehicles.
The expansion pack introduces five distinct and brand new multiplayer maps based on the Vietnam War. Each map brings a new gameplay experience with elements such as foxholes, tunnels and dense jungles from where the enemy can launch surprise attacks.
All four multiplayer game modes from Battlefield: Bad Company 2, including the genre-defining Conquest Mode, will also be playable in Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Vietnam. The expansion is integrated with the full game persistence, so no matter what theatre of war players are in, they will continue to level up.
To set that unmistakable 60's atmosphere, the audio team at DICE has recorded all-new voice-overs for both sides of the conflict, based on authentic dialogue from the Vietnam war. On top of this, a rocking soundtrack with 2 hours worth of era specific tracks gives the expansion a truly characteristic sound.
• Five Brand New Maps. Five distinct Vietnam-based maps each bring a fresh visual and gameplay experience.
• Six Immortalized Vehicles. Skim the treetops in the iconic American Huey helicopter. Drive the sturdy Russian T54 tank and the nimble US PBR "Pibber" patrol boat, plus three more vehicles immortalized in the Vietnam War.
• 15 Characteristic Weapons. Players charge into battle with 15 new weapons modeled on their real life counter-parts, including the rare Navy SEAL XM22 machinegun and the characteristic M79 "Blooper" Grenade Launcher.
• Rocking 60's Soundtrack. Listen to eight radio channels in-game, featuring 49 era specific tracks, including "Ride of the Valkyries" and "Fortunate Son" by CCR.
• True War Dialogue. All-new voiceovers for both American and Vietnamese forces, based on authentic communication from the Vietnam war for maximum immersion.
• New Achievements/Trophies. Players collect 10 new achievements/trophies, one being to blow up Vietnamese propaganda speakers. Earn new weapon proficiency stars specific to your skills with the weapons in the expansion.
- Shooter, Action
- Electronic Arts
- Release Date
OS: Windows XP(SP3), Windows Vista (SP2), Windows 7
Processor: Pentium D, 3.0GHz / Core 2 Duo, 2.0GHz / Athlon 64 X2
Memory: 2GB RAM
Hard Drive: 15GB for Digital Download Version, 10GB for Disc Version
DVD Drive: 8x
Video Card: Video card must be 256MB or more and contain these chipsets or better: NVIDIA GeForce 7800 GT; ATI X1900. Laptop versions of these chipsets may work but are not supported. Updates to your video and sound card drivers may be required.
Sound Card: any DirectX compatible
DirectX: DX9, DX10 or DX11
Input: Keyboard, mouse, joystick.
INTERNET CONNECTION, ONLINE AUTHENTICATION AND ACCEPTANCE OF END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT REQUIRED TO PLAY. ACCESS TO ONLINE FEATURES AND/OR SERVICES REQUIRES AN ORIGIN ACCOUNT AND REGISTRATION WITH THE ENCLOSED SINGLE-USE SERIAL CODE. REGISTRATION FOR ONLINE FEATURES IS LIMITED TO ONE ORIGIN ACCOUNT PER SERIAL CODE AND IS NON-TRANSFERABLE ONCE USED. EA ONLINE TERMS & CONDITIONS AND FEATURE UPDATES CAN BE FOUND AT www.ea.com. YOU MUST BE 13+ TO REGISTER FOR AN ORIGIN ACCOUNT. EA MAY PROVIDE CERTAIN INCREMENTAL CONTENT AND/OR UPDATES FOR NO ADDITIONALCHARGE, IF AND WHEN AVAILABLE. EA MAY RETIRE ONLINE FEATURES AFTER 30 DAYS NOTICE POSTED ON www.ea.com. GAME USES SONY SECUROM CONTENT PROTECTION TECHNOLOGY. (MORE INFO, INCLUDING HOW TO UNINSTALL SECUROM, AT WWW.SECUROM.COM). GAME CAN BE PLAYED ON UP TO FIVE COMPUTERS; USERS CAN MANAGE WHICH COMPUTERS ARE AUTHORIZED OR DE-AUTHORIZED TO PLAY GAME. VISIT http://activate.ea.com/deauthorize/ FOR MORE INFORMATION ON DE-AUTHORIZATION.