Battlefield: Bad Company™ 2 Digital Deluxe Edition
Order Battlefield Bad Company 2 Digital Deluxe Edition and get 4 Vehicle Warfare Unlocks + 2 classic Battlefield 1943 Weapons:
4 Vehicle Warfare Unlocks
• Improved Vehicle Armor – An Up-Armor package mounted on all vehicle types decreases the effect of both explosive and penetrating warheads, significantly improving vehicle survivability.
• Vehicle Alternate Fire – Additional weapon packages mounted for the driver of all armored vehicles, greatly expands the range of targets the vehicle can successfully engage and destroy.
• Vehicle Motion Sensor – Upgraded Sensor to locate enemy units in direct proximity to the vehicle.
• Tracer Dart Pistol – Launched by compressed air, this magnetic dart attaches to any vehicle surface, allows friendly shoulder launched rockets to lock on to and track moving targets even beyond line of sight.
2 Classic Battlefield 1943 Weapons
• M1A1 Submachine Gun – Popular with Paratrooper and Commando units in WW2 for its rate of fire and stopping power the M1A1 is still seen in the hands of paramilitaries today. Reliable but heavy this classic weapon is still a powerful force in the hands of a Battlefield Veteran.
• M1911 Pistol – Adopted in 1911 by the US Army the M1911 saw heavy service in WW1, WW2, Korea and Vietnam. Highly customized M1911 are still favored by Special Operations forces for its reliability and the power of its large .45 caliber round.
Battlefield Bad Company 2™ is all-out multiplayer warfare at its absolute finest!
8 Huge Multiplayer Maps – Each with a different tactical and gameplay focus and set across a variety of environments.
Ultimate Online Vehicle Warfare! – 15 land, sea and air vehicles, each with a tactical advantage during play. Race into action with the ATV or rain death from above in the UH-60 transport helicopter with its 2 side-mounted rail guns.
All-new Squad Gameplay – Team up with 3 other players and fight together to unlock special awards and achievements in 2 squad-specific game modes.
Destruction 2.0 – Take down entire buildings, create firepoints in cover or blow it up entirely! In Battlefield Bad Company 2™ there will be no place to hide!
‘Play It Your Way’ – Experiment and refine your ideal combat style with 4 character classes (medic, assault, recon and engineer), 15000+ kit variations, 46 weapons (200 different customization opportunities), 15 gadgets and 13 character specializations.
Awards and Achievements – Combat efficiency and performance is rewarded with special awards such pins, stars and insignias which contribute to unlocking 50 ranks.
- Electronic Arts
- Release Date
Required: Internet connection required to install and play.
OS: Windows XP SP3 / Vista SP1 / Windows 7
Processor: Intel Core 2 or better / AMD 64 X2 or better
Memory: 1 GB for XP / 1.5 GB for Vista and Windows 7
Hard Drive: At least 10 GB of free space
DVD-ROM: 8x Speed
Video Card: 256MB RAM with support for shader model 3*
Sound Card: Direct X 9.0c compatible
DirectX: Version 9.0c (included)
Online: 2 – 10 Players
Input: Keyboard, Mouse, VOIP headset
Supported video cards: Nvidia GeForce 6800 or better, ATI Radeon X1600 or better. Laptop versions of these chipsets may work but are not supported. Updates to your video and sound card drivers may be required.
INTERNET CONNECTION, ONLINE AUTHENTICATION AND ACCEPTANCE OF END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT REQUIRED TO PLAY. ACCESS TO ONLINE FEATURES AND/OR SERVICES REQUIRES AN ORIGIN ACCOUNT AND REGISTRATION WITH THE ENCLOSED SINGLE-USE SERIAL CODE. REGISTRATION FOR ONLINE FEATURES IS LIMITED TO ONE ORIGIN ACCOUNT PER SERIAL CODE AND IS NON-TRANSFERABLE ONCE USED. EA ONLINE TERMS & CONDITIONS AND FEATURE UPDATES CAN BE FOUND AT www.ea.com. YOU MUST BE 13+ TO REGISTER FOR AN ORIGIN ACCOUNT. EA MAY PROVIDE CERTAIN INCREMENTAL CONTENT AND/OR UPDATES FOR NO ADDITIONALCHARGE, IF AND WHEN AVAILABLE. EA MAY RETIRE ONLINE FEATURES AFTER 30 DAYS NOTICE POSTED ON www.ea.com. GAME USES SONY SECUROM CONTENT PROTECTION TECHNOLOGY. (MORE INFO, INCLUDING HOW TO UNINSTALL SECUROM, AT WWW.SECUROM.COM). GAME CAN BE PLAYED ON UP TO FIVE COMPUTERS; USERS CAN MANAGE WHICH COMPUTERS ARE AUTHORIZED OR DE-AUTHORIZED TO PLAY GAME. VISIT http://activate.ea.com/deauthorize/ FOR MORE INFORMATION ON DE-AUTHORIZATION.