Need for Speed™ Nitro
Need for Speed: Nitro takes racing back to the streets, where your skills and your ride speed you past the competition. Boot up your Nintendo Wii and choose from more than 30 different vehicles, ranging from classic muscle cars to high-end exotics straight from the test track. Use the in-depth customization tools to make your car one of a kind, then find a city to race in. Need for Speed: Nitro contains five cities to test you: Rio, Madrid, Dubai, Cairo, and Singapore — each with two different racings paths and a drag-racing track. The Wii permits up to four players to compete against each other, rocketing through the circuit at speeds of up to 200 miles per hour. When you take the lead, the buildings around you display your colors and tags, so everyone knows you rule the streets.
Take on the Arcade mode to shift the racing conditions, and then perform tricky maneuvers to earn style points and supe up your car with extras. Or hit the Career mode and build a whole fleet of different vehicles to dominate the checkered flag. Unlock special cheats to overheat the other drivers, or build up your nitro reserves for that burst of speed when you need it. Need for Speed: Nitro puts it all on the Wii, but take care: the police out here drive as hard as you do.
• Own The World – When you’re in first place, the walls of the city become covered with your graphic style. Now everyone knows that you’re the one leading the pack.
• Pick Your Ride – The style and spirit of the game are rooted in car culture, with 30 classic and modern licensed cars including muscles, exotics, tuners, and more.
• Battle To The Finish Line – Increase other racers’ heat levels to sick the cops on them, manage car damage to maintain maximum speed, and build up nitro with skilled driving to take the lead. The race is never over until you cross the finish line.
• Extreme Customization – Trick out your car’s appearance using an incredibly deep yet intuitive customization system unlike anything seen on the Wii. Never before in a Need for Speed game have you had this much control over the look of your ride.
• Co-op World Tour Campaign – Take part in illegal street races across five cities to unlock new cars, parts, tracks, and challenges. Up to three players can also join you to play cooperatively. Plus, race on 15 tracks that feature traffic, jumps, canyons, and events.
• Nitro-Charged Multiplayer – Up to four players can take part in intense races across seven race modes: Race, Team Race, Eliminator, Drag Race, Speed Cameras Challenge, Drift Challenge, and Time Attack Challenge.
- Electronic Arts
- Need For Speed
- EA Montreal