Need for Speed™ ProStreet
If you need competition, Need for Speed: ProStreet on the Nintendo Wii has it. Ryo Watanabe, the Showdown King, doesn’t think you have the skills to beat him. He and the kings of Speed, Grip, Drag, and Drift dare you to defeat their racing challenges. Beat each of them at their own games, and then go on to face Watanabe himself. Only one of you can be the real king, and he’s not giving up his crown without a fight.
Open up the throttle on 55 real-world cars, each of which perfectly matches its real-world counterpart. Your Nintendo Wii gives you the power to customize every one of them, adding new parts and equipment that will scorch the competition. Build your dream car, and then add personal tags to make it your own. Step behind the wheel when it’s ready, and unleash the horsepower in real-world locations, from Chicago’s Meigs Field Airport to the Texas World Speedway.
200 miles per hour separates the contenders from the pretenders in a flash. Make the wrong decision, and it could cost you everything: realistic damage effects send you crashing to the wall, but even little dings show up on Need for Speed: ProStreet’s cutting-edge visuals. If you can beat the Showdown King, take your skills to the Internet with the Wii’s online features and find other players to race against. In this game, there’s only one rule: never look back.
• Real, Adrenaline-Fueled Racing – Experience the raw power of street racing with a brand-new physics engine, and intuitively refined AI.
• Dominate Across All Racing Disciplines – Prove yourself in four distinct styles of racing: Drag, Drift, Grip, and the all-new Speed Challenge.
• Ride The Edge Of Disaster – One wrong move, and witness the consequences of your mistakes via truly advanced and comprehensive damage capturing technology.
• Performance Drives Results – Choose from hundreds of real-world, aftermarket parts and see the impact of visual Autosculpt technology on performance—all in real time.
• Redefining Competitive Social Play – Redefined online features amp the spirit of competition and create for the ultimate showdown.
- Electronic Arts
- Need For Speed
- EA Black Box