The Sims™ 2 Seasons
Toto, we’re not in Kansas anymore… When you download The Sims 2: Seasons for your PC, you get the joy of watching your Sim world change with the seasons. Enhance your experience like never before as you watch the weather turn, while adding new experiences and new abilities to the lives of your Sims.
Walk barefoot in your very own vegetable garden as your seeds flourish and sprout. Sims with green thumbs can join the Gardening Club to help build aspiration points and gain popularity with the neighbors. Harvest the fruits of your labor to make healthy energy drinks for the whole family, or craft mysterious potions to spice up your love life.
With six new career paths for your Sim to enjoy, there’s no need to stay trapped in an unsatisfying job in Sim world again. Sims can now become teachers, lawyers, and professional musicians. The possibilities for enhancing the lives of your Sims have never been greater.
With new things to buy and more exciting activities to engage in, the world of The Sims continues to thrill the fantasy seeker more with every expansion. You can even bundle up and start a snowball fight with that neighbor who keeps snooping around in your yard.
• Share New Activities – New ways for your Sims, their families, and friends to have fun together. Build snowmen, splash in the pool, play catch, and go ice skating.
• Reap the Fruits of Your Sims’ Labors – Harvest fruits and veggies all year round and blend love potions, energy drinks, health boosters, and more.
• Master New Talents – Join the Gardening Club for tips on how to make your garden blossom, and reap the rewards. Catch fresh fish to grill on the barbecue — but beware surprising catches.
• Explore 6 New Careers – Do your Sims crave the life of an adventurer or gamer? Perhaps they’d rather explore music, law, journalism, or education? Fun reward objects like a heavy metal guitar await your Sims with each new career path.
• Dress for the Season – Dress your Sims in seasonal outfits including Winter coats, gloves, ear muffs, raincoats, and Summer dresses.
• Fun New Items – Decide the season with the weather control device, grow fruits and veggies in the greenhouse, slip in the skating rink, make a wish at the wishing well, and add fun with a pool slide.
ONLINE FEATURES AND SERVICES FOR THIS TITLE HAVE BEEN DISCONTINUED.
- Electronic Arts
If you have a T&L capable video card with at least 32 MB of video RAM then you need a 800 MHz processor or better
If you have a non-T&L capable video card (an Intel Extreme Graphics or a Radeon 7000/VE Series) then you need at least a 2.0 GHz processor or better
Windows XP with 256 MB of RAM
At least 1.4 GB of hard drive space to download and install
TO ACCESS ONLINE FEATURES, YOU MUST REGISTER THIS GAME WITH THE ENCLOSED SINGLE USER REGISTRATION CODE. ONLY ONE USER MAY REGISTER THIS GAME. INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED. TERMS & CONDITIONS AND FEATURE UPDATES CAN BE FOUND AT www.ea.com. YOU MUST BE 13+ TO REGISTER ONLINE.
EA MAY RETIRE ONLINE FEATURES AFTER 30 DAYS NOTICE POSTED ON www.ea.com.