Help Lara Croft survive against incredible odds in Tomb Raider for PC download. Explore a vast, intricate and savage world, solve puzzles and defeat your enemies. Uncover Lara’s gritty and intense origin story as she is shipwrecked on a remote island full of wild animals and dangerous scavengers. Armed only with raw instincts and the ability to push beyond the limits of human endurance, she must fight to unravel the dark history of the forgotten island and escape its relentless hold. Experience Lara Croft's intense origin story from a young woman to a hardened survivor. Only then will she be able to survive, save her friends and become a legend.
• Intense gameplay: Explore a mysterious island, filled with bloodthirsty enemies, environmental puzzles, visceral combat and new tombs to discover.
• Build your skills and arsenal: Salvage resources, gain experience, and upgrade Lara's weapons and tools to survive the island's hostile inhabitants and unlock new areas to explore.
• Survive as a team: Play a variety of multiplayer modes as Lara's Shipmates or Yamatai's Scavengers.
• Become the tomb raider: Experience Lara Croft's intense origin story from a young woman to a hardened survivor.
- Action, Adventure
- SQUARE ENIX
- Tomb Raider
- Crystal Dynamics
• Processor: 2GHz Dual Core (Intel Core 2 Duo or better, AMD Athlon X2 or better
• Memory: 1GB RAM (XP) or 2GB RAM (Vista and up)
• Hard Disk Space: 10 GB
• Video: nVIDIA GeForce 8600 512MB / AMD HD2600 XTDirectX®: 9
Tomb Raider © Square Enix Ltd. 2012. Square Enix and the Square Enix logo are registered trademarks of Square Enix Holdings Co., Ltd. Lara Croft, Tomb Raider, Crystal Dynamics, and the Crystal Dynamics logo are trademarks of Square Enix Ltd. The rating icon is a registered trademark of the Entertainment Software Association. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved.
EA does not guarantee that Origin features will be available on all games distributed on the Origin Store. See game-specific disclosures for more details.