EVE Online Starter Pack – Asteroid Miner
Launch your dreams for galactic conquest faster and easier with an EVE Online Starter Pack, a complete set of beginner gear to kick start your chosen career among the stars. Each Starter Pack includes a fully-fitted starship including all the necessary equipment, modules and skillbooks to put you in the pilot's seat faster and start amassing wealth from the minute you log in. Additionally, the Starter Pack gives you 30 days of game time and the Prototype Cerebral Accelerator (skill booster) , allowing you to make the most of your first days in the opportunity-filled universe of EVE Online.
Asteroid Miner Starter Pack includes:
• The sturdy and reliable Venture mining frigate
• An arsenal of mining lasers and salvaging modules
• Complete basic frigate equipment set to kit out your ship
• Mining, Shield Operation and other critical skillbooks
• Prototype Cerebral Accelerator (skill booster)
• 30 days of game time
What is EVE Online?
Explore. Build. Conquer. EVE Online immerses you in a sci-fi experience where your every action can have rippling effects across a massive online universe. Team with and compete against over 400,000 players in epic starship battles or wage economic warfare on the galactic player-controlled market.
• Multiple PVP systems – Enlist in Factional Warfare as a loyalist of one of the four races of EVE, dodge the law as a deep space pirate or take arms in the large-scale conflict of alliance warfare where battles can consist of over a thousand pilots clashing for supremacy among the stars. EVE online lets you choose the type of PVP that fits your playstyle.
• Massive Player-Drive Economy – Everything bought and sold on the EVE Online market is manufactured and traded by players. Buy and sell orders, contracts, courier agreements and many other tools of trade are available to let players carve their industrial empire. Rise to the top as a savvy entrepreneur or a member of one of the many existing mega-corporations in EVE.
• Explorations, Mining, Missions – EVE Online offers a diverse range of progression paths. Players can advance as merchants, industrialists, politicians, spies or any number of other careers without limitation. Hundreds of trainable skills and open gameplay allow you to define the role you want to play in the virtual universe.
• Liberating character advancement - Never "grind" for a skill again. Passive skill gain system allows your skills to increase even while you're offline.
• Single-shard universe - Join hundreds of thousands of players in the same persistent universe, where your fame or infamy is not confined to just a subset of the playerbase.
• Free expansions – You will never be charged for an EVE expansion - as the EVE universe grows, so do the benefits of your subscription.
• Play for FREE – Established players can eventually pay for their game time with in-game money they earn while playing.
Bonus Content included with this new version:
Ship: Venture Mining Frigate.
Equipment: 2x Miner I; 1x Salvager; 1x Small Shield Booster I; 1MN Afterburner I; Survey Scanner I; Mining Laser Upgrade I.
Booster: Prototype Cerebral Accelerator.
Skillbooks: Mining Frigate, Mining, Salvaging, Survey, Shield Operation, Afterburner, Mining Upgrades
- Role Playing
- CCP Games
- Eve Online
- CCP Games
Processor: Intel Pentium® or AMD at 1.5 Ghz or greater which supports SSE2
Memory: XP (SP2) - 1 GB / Vista - 1.5 GB
Hard disk space: 20GB Free Space
Video: ATI X1600 or NVIDIA GeForce 7300 GT or higher graphics card with 128 MB of Video RAM* which supports Shader Model 3
Sound: Audio hardware must support SSE and be Direct Sound compatible.
DirectX®: DirectX® 9.0c (included) and latest video drivers Click here to enter text.
Controller/gamepad support? Keyboard and mouse
Any special multiplayer requirements? DSL connection or faster
EVE Online and the EVE logo are the registered trademarks of CCP hf. All rights are reserved worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. EVE Online, the EVE logo, EVE and all associated logos and designs are the intellectual property of CCP hf. All artwork, screenshots, characters, vehicles, storylines, world facts or other recognizable features of the intellectual property relating to these trademarks are likewise the intellectual property of CCP hf.
EA does not guarantee that Origin features will be available on all games distributed on the Origin Store. See game-specific disclosures for more details.