The Sims™ 3 Plus Supernatural
OWN THE SIMS™ 3 SEASONS AND SUPERNATURAL TO UNLOCK ADDED GAMEPLAY: Play with both The Sims 3 Supernatural and The Sims 3 Seasons and unlock an exclusive magical item - the Weather Stone. When both expansion packs are installed, this mystical object will appear on a community lot somewhere in the current world*. Witches, vampires, werewolves, and fairies from The Sims 3 Supernatural can then awaken the Weather Stone and summon their own magical weather any time of year.
ONLY ON ORIGIN: Order on Origin and receive the exclusive décor pack with content from the world of Plants vs Zombies. Use objects from the wildly popular game to add spooky flare to your Sim’s homes. Light your garden with a glowing Plantern lamp or put up a row of bug-eyed Wall Nuts.
The Sims 3 Plus Supernatural includes both The Sims 3 and The Sims 3 Supernatural expansion pack in one! Create and control Sims with distinctive personalities and looks, as well as supernatural beings from menacing werewolves and cackling witches, to mischievous fairies and more intriguing vampires. Then stalk the night, use your wand to cast spells, claw the furniture and more. You can mix dozens of elixirs that can turn Sims into zombies or transform them into gold. Fulfill their life destinies by making their wishes come true (or not!). Then, send your Sims out to explore an open world full of opportunities, objects, other Sims, and surprising possibilities. Go online to show off your creations and share your Sims’ achievements. Get inspired by the endless possibilities and play with a new world full of magic, mystery, and mischief.
• Create one of a kind Sims – even supernatural Sims – and give them unique personalities! Fine-tune appearances and customize personality traits of your Sims. From a romantic kleptomaniac, to a playful fairy who hates the outdoors and everything in between. You decide how your Sim looks and acts.
• Control your Sims’ destinies. Choose whether or not to fulfill your Sims’ destinies by making their wishes come true – it’s up to you.
• Explore the town of Moonlight Falls: Discover what mysteries and abilities are revealed by the light of the full moon. Will your Sims freak out or become more powerful?
• Hone your magical crafts and share the enchantment: Learn to cast spells and find rare ingredients to brew elixirs, so you can charm or hex your Sims’ lives. Send your magical elixirs to any of your friends’ games who have The Sims 3. Your Sims can hone their psychic abilities and build a career as a mystic fortune teller.
• Explore new locations! You Sims can head to the gym, visit neighbors’ homes, or even converse with less-than-savory characters in the graveyard. Discover unique venues designed for your Supernatural Sims.
• Discover supernatural items: Race around the arena on your broomstick, visit the gypsy caravan, or preen in front of your magic mirror. Even awaken the classic character of Bonehilda, the quirky skeletal maid. With tons of new enchanted objects, what will happen next?
Weather Stone features:
• Bewitching Rain – When a witch casts this mischievous spell using the weather stone, a green rain will fall on the entire world. Any Sim caught outdoors will dance wildly and act crazy, even though they are magically prevented from getting wet!
• Eclipsing Fog – Vampires can conjure this spell to cause a chilly fog to form over the town and cool even the hottest summer day. It also makes it easier for your fanged friends to find willing snacks.
• Reviving Sprinkle – Who says rainy days have to be dreary? When fairies create this spring shower of blossoms, all the gardens in the Sims’ world are instantly revived and cared for. Of course, no fairy magic would be complete without a rainbow at the end!
• Hunter’s Storm – Werewolves are great hunters to begin with, but this magical storm gives them even more of an edge. Collectable items fall with the snow and your lupine Sims have a much better chance of sniffing them out as they stalk through the icy drifts.
Origin-exclusive Décor Pack:
• Plantern lamp: This unique item looks just like the planterns that keep the fog at bay in the Plants vs Zombies game. Use it to light your Sim’s house or yard!
• Wall-nut sculpture: Nothing says “get off my lawn” like an angry-eyed wall-nut. Place one at a time, or put down a whole row as a fence.
• Zombie gnome sculpture: The iconic undead garden gnome from PvZ can grace your Sim’s house or garden.
• Brains flag sculpture: Deck out your garden, rooftop or anywhere with this flag used to lead the charge in Plants vs Zombies. Those guys really love brains.
*Weather Stone will appear in all worlds, except for those from The Sims 3 World Adventures.
- Electronic Arts
- The Sims Studio
OS: XP SP2 / Vista SP1 / Windows 7
CPU: For XP 2.0 GHz P4 processor or equivalent; For Windows Vista and Windows 7 2.4 GHz P4 processor or equivalent
RAM: For XP 1 GB RAM / Windows Vista and Windows 7 1.5 GB RAM*
DISC DRIVE: DVD drive
Hard Drive: At least 3.5 GB** of hard drive space with at least 1 GB additional space for custom content and saved games.
Video: 128 MB Video Card with support for Pixel Shader 2.0
* For NVIDIA ION™ computers, the game requires at least 2.0 GB RAM.
** 9.6 GB of hard drive space if installing with The Sims 3.
Supported Video Cards: Nvidia GeForce 6 series or better, and all NVidia G, GT, GTS, and GTX video cards. ATI Radeon™ series card 9500 series or better, and all ATI X, X1, and HD video cards; Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator (GMA): GMA 3-Series, GMA 4-Series
Please note that the GeForce 6100 and 7100 cards are not supported.
Mac System Requirements:
OS: Mac OS X 10.5.7 Leopard or higher
CPU: Intel Core Duo Processor
RAM: 2 GB RAM
HARD DRIVE: At least 3.5 GB* of free space with at least 1 GB of additional space for custom content and saved games.
VIDEO: ATI X1600 or NVIDIA 7300 GT with 128 MB of Video RAM
INPUT: Keyboard, mouse
*9.6 GB of hard drive space if installing with The Sims 3
Supported Video Cards: Nvidia GeForce 6 series or better, and all NVidia G, GT, GTS, and GTX video cards. ATI Radeon™ series card 9500 series or better, and all ATI X, X1, and HD video cards. Please note that the GeForce 6100 and 7100 cards are not supported. The NVIDIA GeForce 7300 series is unsupported under Snow Leopard. This game will not run on PowerPC (G3/G4/G5) based Mac systems, or the GMA 950 class of integrated video cards.
PC DIGITAL DOWNLOAD
EA MAY RETIRE ONLINE FEATURES AFTER 30 DAYS NOTICE POSTED ON www.ea.com/2/service-updates.
EA MAY RETIRE ONLINE SERVICES AFTER 30 DAYS NOTICE POSTED ON www.ea.com/2/service-updates.