The Sims™ 3 Seasons Limited Edition
ORIGIN EXCLUSIVE: Get the goofy Shark and adorable Little Bee costumes.
ONLY IN THE LIMITED EDTION: Get the Ice Lounge hangout. Send your Sims to socialize in this cool club or jazz up their homes with all the furnishings and architectural accents that come with it.
OWN THE SIMS™ 3 SEASONS AND SUPERNATURAL TO UNLOCK ADDED GAMEPLAY: Play with both The Sims 3 Supernatural and The Sims 3 Seasons and unlock an exclusive magical item - the Weather Stone. When both expansion packs are installed, this mystical object will appear on a community lot somewhere in the current world*. Witches, vampires, werewolves, and fairies from The Sims 3 Supernatural can then awaken the Weather Stone and summon their own magical weather any time of year.
The Sims™ 3 Seasons
Have your Sims take a swim in the ocean on a hot summer day, bob for apples in the autumn leaves, test their snowboarding skill on the half pipe or welcome spring showers with a walk in the rain and a colorful umbrella. Each new season brings all-new activities, like soccer, and big seasonal festivals and celebrations. Your Sims can pucker up at the kissing booth for the spring festival, or see what Halloween surprises await in the haunted house. Dress for the weather with seasonal fashions including raincoats, snow gear, and even umbrellas. With all kinds of new foods, décor and weather effects, your Sims can enjoy the bounty and beauty of the ever-changing seasons and play with life like never before.
• Dress for the weather: Outfit your Sim in new styles for the season, including snow gear, wetsuits, raincoats, umbrellas and new Halloween costumes!
• Delight your Sims with new activities for every season: Whether building an intimate igloo, carving a scary Jack o’ lantern, taking a plunge off the diving board or setting off all-new fireworks, your Sim can always find new things to do throughout the year.
• Join the fun with seasonal festivals: Sims can get in a snowball fight at the annual winter festival, get their faces painted at the summer festival, whoop it up at the spring dance, or bob for apples during the fall festival.
• Experience the joy and challenge of changing weather: New weather effects and Sim reactions capture the power and beauty of nature! Sims can get a tan, be struck by lightning or catch a cold.
• Bring the outdoors inside: Your Sim can now learn the recipe for pumpkin pie or style their home with new furniture and décor. There are a host of new items to ring in each season. Get a tanning booth in time for summer, or ring in the holiday spirit with house lights and decorations.
• Welcome mysterious visitors: New weather patterns aren’t the only things appearing in the sky! Befriend an alien visitor and use their UFO to abduct a neighbor, invade a community lot, or travel to the stars.
Limited Edition features:
• Relax in Style in the Ice Lounge: Pre-order The Sims 3 Seasons Limited Edition and receive the exclusive Ice Lounge community lot. This sleek and elegant social club can be placed in any world from The Sims 3, and is available in all seasons. It is a great place for your Sims to chill on a hot day or get out of the winter wind. The venue includes new ice objects that can be placed on any lot to make your Sims’ lives just a bit cooler.
• Build a hangout in your Sims’ home: Let your Sims entertain in style with the elegant ice bar, bar stool, and pub table.
• Make your Sims’ everyday décor cooler: Items like the ice dining chair, dining, table, coffee table, sofa, and loveseat can add distinctive style to any room in your Sims’ home.
• Spice up your architecture: The ice lounge also includes architectural elements to add a subtle touch of style to your Sims’ buildings. Install the ice column, double door arch, chandelier, or wall sconce light to add some chilly flair.
Origin Exclusive Features:
• Shark costume: Your Sim is sure to be the life of the party in this goofy shark suit. Fits male and female Sims aged “child” to “elder”. Your Sim can even swim in it!
• Little Bee costume: This adorable children’s costume fits male and female, and is great for trick-or-treating or for those who like to bumble around.
Weather Stone features: Unlock these supernatural storm patterns when you own both The Sims 3 Supernatural and The Sims 3 Seasons.
• Bewitching Rain - When a witch casts this mischievous spell using the weather stone, a green rain will fall on the entire world. Any Sim caught outdoors will dance wildly and act crazy, even though they are magically prevented from getting wet!
• Eclipsing Fog - Vampires can conjure this spell to cause a chilly fog to form over the town and cool even the hottest summer day. It also makes it easier for your fanged friends to find willing snacks.
• Reviving Sprinkle - Who says rainy days have to be dreary? When fairies create this spring shower of blossoms, all the gardens in the Sims' world are instantly revived and cared for. Of course, no fairy magic would be complete without a rainbow at the end!
• Hunter's Storm - Werewolves are great hunters to begin with, but this magical storm gives them even more of an edge. Collectable items fall with the snow and your lupine Sims have a much better chance of sniffing them out as they stalk through the icy drifts.
*Weather Stone will appear in all worlds, except for those from The Sims 3 World Adventures.
- Electronic Arts
- The Sims Studio
PC System Requirements
OS: XP SP2 / Vista SP1 / Windows 7
CPU: For XP 2.0 GHz P4 processor or equivalent; For Windows Vista and Windows 7 2.4 GHz P4 processor or equivalent
RAM: For XP 1 GB RAM / Windows Vista and Windows 7 1.5 GB RAM*
DISC DRIVE: DVD drive
Hard Drive: At least 3.5 GB** of hard drive space with at least 1 GB additional space for custom content and saved games.
Video: 128 MB Video Card with support for Pixel Shader 2.0
* For NVIDIA ION™ computers, the game requires at least 2.0 GB RAM.
** 9.6 GB of hard drive space if installing with The Sims 3.
Supported Video Cards: Nvidia GeForce 6 series or better, and all NVidia G, GT, GTS, and GTX video cards. ATI Radeon™ series card 9500 series or better, and all ATI X, X1, and HD video cards; Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator (GMA): GMA 3-Series, GMA 4-Series
Please note that the GeForce 6100 and 7100 cards are not supported.
Mac System Requirements
OS: Mac OS X 10.5.7 Leopard or higher
CPU: Intel Core Duo Processor
RAM: 2 GB RAM
DISC DRIVE: DVD
HARD DRIVE: At least 3.5 GB* of free space with at least 1 GB of additional space for custom content and saved games.
VIDEO: ATI X1600 or NVIDIA 7300 GT with 128 MB of Video RAM
INPUT: Keyboard, mouse
*9.6 GB of hard drive space if installing with The Sims 3
Supported Video Cards: Nvidia GeForce 6 series or better, and all NVidia G, GT, GTS, and GTX video cards. ATI Radeon™ series card 9500 series or better, and all ATI X, X1, and HD video cards. Please note that the GeForce 6100 and 7100 cards are not supported. The NVIDIA GeForce 7300 series is unsupported under Snow Leopard. This game will not run on PowerPC (G3/G4/G5) based Mac systems, or the GMA 950 class of integrated video cards.
*REQUIRES THE SIMS™ 3 TO PLAY.
PC DIGITAL DOWNLOAD
EA MAY RETIRE ONLINE FEATURES AFTER 30 DAYS NOTICE POSTED ON www.ea.com/2/service-updates.
EA MAY RETIRE ONLINE SERVICES AFTER 30 DAYS NOTICE POSTED ON www.ea.com/2/service-updates.