The world is changing and Tropico is moving with the times - geographical powers rise and fall and the world market is dominated by new players with new demands and offers - and you, as El Presidente, face a whole new set of challenges. If you are to triumph over your naysayers you will need to gain as much support from your people as possible. Your decisions will shape the future of your nation, and more importantly, the size of your off-shore bank account. Tropico 4 expands on the gameplay of the previous game with new political additions - including more superpowers to negotiate with, along with the ability to elect ministers into power to help get your more controversial policies passed. But remember to keep your friends close and your enemies closer as everyone has an agenda! Your political mettle will be thoroughly tested, as new natural disasters will have the populace clamoring for you and your cabinet to help them recover from some of the worst Mother Nature can dish out. Tropico 4 also brings a new level of social interaction with the addition of Facebook and Twitter integration. Post comments on Twitter direct from the game and have updates go out when you complete missions or unlock new achievements. You can even take screenshots of your burgeoning island and post your dream creation on your Tropico 4 Facebook page and compare your interactive Dictator Ranking on the online leaderboards.
• New campaign consisting of 20 missions on 10 new maps
• 20 new buildings including Stock Exchange, Shopping mall, Aqua Park and a Mausoleum to El Presidente
• Six new interactive disasters including volcanoes, droughts and tornadoes
• Council of Ministers - appoint selected citizens to ministerial posts in the government to help push through your more controversial decisions
• National Agenda - receive objectives from Tropican factions, foreign geopolitical powers or opportunities relating to current island events such as ongoing disasters
• Facebook and Twitter integration - post live Tweets directly from the game or create posts automatically upon completion of missions, unlocking achievements, etc. Store and display achievements on a Tropico 4 Facebook page and see how your Dictator rankings fare against other players (PC only feature)
• Screenshot gallery - take screenshots of your tropical paradise and share on your Facebook page (PC only feature)
• Trading system - import and export goods to/from other nations to boost your economy or production
- Kalypso Media
- Kalypso Media
Processor: 2 GHz Dual Core CPU)
Memory: 1GB RAM
Hard disk space: 5 GB
Video: Shadermodel 3.0 GeForce 6600 or higher, Radeon X1600 or higher, 256 MB
DirectX®: DirectX 9.0c
Controller/gamepad support? No
Tropico 4 Copyright © 2011 Kalypso Media Group. All rights reserved. Developed by Haemimont Games. Published by Kalypso Media. Tropico is a registered trade mark of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. used under license by Kalypso Media GmbH.
EA does not guarantee that Origin features will be available on all games distributed on the Origin Store. See game-specific disclosures for more details.