Alan Wake Collector's Edition
Best-selling thriller author Alan Wake was looking for a pleasant vacation to help relieve him of the writer’s block that had plagued him for years. Little did he know that when he and his wife entered the charming town of Bright Falls, he would be walking into a living nightmare. The town is possessed by a malignant, evil force known as the Dark Presence, and Alan has to keep the force from escaping its prison and wreaking havoc upon the world. Experience terror like never before in the Alan Wake PC download.
This gripping, pulse-pounding adventure begins when Alan’s wife disappears – and he is labeled the primary suspect. Waking after crashing his car with no memory of the past week’s events, he discovers the Dark Presence trapped in the local lake, yearning to break free of its watery tomb. It uses its influence to ravage the town with Alan’s own fictional horrors, brought to life. Alan races to unlock the mystery of the Dark Presence while fighting off the possessed townspeople with flashlights, flares, flash grenades, and other sources of light that will destroy the darkness within.
This compelling thrill ride introduces bizarre plot twists and cliffhangers as the story unfolds over eight terrifying episodes, creating a truly cinematic gaming experience. Download Alan Wake for the PC and descend into the depths of utter darkness.
ENHANCED FOR THE PC
• Bonus Content: Get Alan Wake Special Episodes “The Signal” and “The Writer” with your PC download.
• Improved Graphics: Experience Alan Wake’s Pacific Northwest in higher resolutions and in higher fidelity than the Xbox360 version. Customizable graphics settings and support for 4:3, 16:9, and 16:10 aspect ratios are included.
• Customizable Controls: Enjoy fully configurable mouse and keyboard controls. You can even play with a Microsoft gamepad connected to your PC!
• Quad Core Support: Multithreaded engine takes advantage of quad core CPUs.
• Revised Interface: Take advantage of additional fan-requested features, such as field of view adjustment and “hide HUD”.
• Works with AMD Eyefinity 3D 3-screen mode.
• Works with NVIDIA NVISION2 Stereoscopic 3D
- Action, Shooter
- Remedy Games
- Remedy Games
Processor: A dual core processor is required: AMD Athlon X2 2.8GHz, Intel Core 2 Duo 2GHz
Hard disk space: 8GB
Video: DirectX 10 compatible or later with 512MB RAM
Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible
DirectX®: DirectX 10 compatible or later with 512MB RAM
Controller/gamepad support? Mouse and keyboard, Xbox 360 controller also supported
Any special multiplayer requirements? Single player only.
© 2012 Remedy Entertainment Ltd. Alan Wake is a registered trademark of Remedy Entertainment Ltd.