Ultima Online™ Character Name Change Token Code
Your name is known and feared the land over… or perhaps not. If your original name inspires giggles and gibes, choose one that better suits your heroic deeds with the Ultima Online Character Name Change Token Code.
Perhaps you just don’t like the name you picked originally. Maybe you've burned a lot of bridges and you're ready to play nice. You don't have to create a new character to get a fresh start. Change your name with a couple clicks of the mouse when you get the Ultima Online Character Name Change Token Code. In no time at all you’ll have a brand new identity without the baggage of your old name.
• Launch Ultima Online and sign into the character you'd like to claim the token with.
• Open your paperdoll (or character window) and click on the "Help" button.
• Click the "Promotional Code" button at the bottom of the Help window.
• Enter your Character Name Change Code EXACTLY as it appears in the code redemption email.
• Your code will be verified and, if valid, a Character Name Change Token will be placed in your inventory bag.
• Double-click on the token to use it. You'll be presented with a window that will ask you to enter your character's new name.
• These tokens are transferable and can be traded or given to others.
Name Change Restrictions:
• All names must be valid and follow the guidelines established https://help.ea.com/.
• A character's name can only be changed once every 24 hours.
• Enter the new name of your choosing and click "OK". If the name entered is not a valid name, the text in the Name Entry box will disappear. You will then need to enter a valid name.
• You must close and re-open your paperdoll (or character window) in order for the new name to be reflected there.
• It may take up to 72 hours for the name on your character's house to reflect your character's new name.
- Adventure, Online, Role Playing
INTERNET CONNECTION, ACTIVE ULTIMA ONLINE SUBSCRIPTION AND ACCEPTANCE OF END USER ACCESS AND LICENSE AGREEMENT REQUIRED. YOU MUST REGISTER ONLINE WITH THE PROVIDED CODE. CODE IS A ONE-TIME USE ONLY. EUALA, EA ONLINE TERMS & CONDITIONS, FEES AND SERVICE UPDATES CAN BE FOUND AT http://www.uoherald.com/ YOU MUST BE 13+ TO REGISTER.