A corpse is a terrible thing to waste… especially when it's yours! Dying doesn’t have to be the end of your character in Ultima Online. But to continue your journey you must get your corpse back. That's easy to do with the Ultima Online Undertaker's Staff.
With this magical staff, you can summon your corpse underfoot. The corpse must be on the same server and exist within 40 tiles from you. The Undertaker’s Staff spends one charge every time it’s used. You can elect to summon your most recent corpse or all of your corpses, up to a maximum of 15. Either way, the staff will use only one charge. Never be without your corpse again when you get the Ultima Online Undertaker’s Staff token.
The Undertaker's staff will work only if the following requirements are met:
• The corpse is your own corpse. (You can summon only your own corpse).
• The corpse exists in same sub-server.
• The corpse exists within 40 tiles of you.
• You don't have a criminal flag.
• You don't have an aggressor's flag to other players.
• The corpse has been summoned less than three times before.
• The corpse isn't empty.
If you were killed by other player in PvP facet, you must wait three minutes before summoning your corpse.*
* May change during online play
• This item cannot be imbued.
• If the staff’s charges reach zero, it is broken.
• You can summon a maximum of 15 corpses at once.
• This item doesn't have blessed property in Siege/Mugen.
• Launch Ultima Online and sign into the character you'd like to claim the token with.
• Open your paperdoll (or character window) and click on the "Help" button.
• Click the "Promotional Code" button at the bottom of the Help window.
• Enter your Token Code EXACTLY as it appears in your code redemption email.
• Your code will be verified and, if valid, a Token will be placed in your inventory bag.
• These Tokens are transferable and can be traded or given to others.
- Adventure, Online, Role Playing
INTERNET CONNECTION, ACTIVE ULTIMA ONLINE SUBSCRIPTION AND ACCEPTANCE OF END USER ACCESS AND LICENSE AGREEMENT REQUIRED. YOU MUST REGISTER ONLINE WITH THE PROVIDED CODE. CODE IS A ONE-TIME USE ONLY. EUALA, EA ONLINE TERMS & CONDITIONS, FEES AND SERVICE UPDATES CAN BE FOUND AT http://www.uoherald.com/ YOU MUST BE 13+ TO REGISTER.