Need for Speed™ The Run
Get ready for a no rules, cross-country endurance sprint of epic proportions with Need for Speed: The Run on the Nintendo Wii. The 18th entry in the popular racing series hits on all cylinders with authentic, white-knuckle action as only Need for Speed can deliver. Whether using your standard remote or the Wii Steering Wheel, you’re in for the ride of your life as you race from San Francisco to New York, battling some of the most skilled drivers in the world, as well as law enforcement who pursue you the entire way, looking to take you down with any means at their disposal.
As a marked man named Matt, you'll choose from a multitude of exotic automobiles and immerse yourself in a complex and compelling storyline that has as many twists and turns as the roads you are racing on. And speaking of roads, you’ll experience stunning visuals from sun-scorched deserts to gritty cityscapes and everything in between. The action all takes place on the famed Frostbite 2 game engine, previously used on the best-selling Battlefield first-person shooter. Earn a wide range of rewards and perks by conquering in-game challenges and achievements. Racing has never been as perilous or as exciting: you'll even see action outside the car. Strap yourself in and get ready to burn rubber with Need for Speed: The Run on the Nintendo Wii.
• From the Golden Gate to the Empire State – Compete in The Run, an illicit race across the most iconic and treacherous roads from San Francisco to New York. Told through 26 episodes, there are no rules and no allies in the cities, deserts, mountains and canyons that stand between you and the finish line.
• You are Matt’s Competitive Edge – Matt is in a race for his life, but he’s got something the competition doesn’t: You. Keep Matt one step ahead of the dangers from his dark past, both inside and outside the car. It’s up to you to get Matt to New York in one piece and ahead of the competition.
• 4 Player Split Screen – Living room bragging rights are on the line when you and 3 of your friends race head to head in 4 player local split screen.
• Outstanding Racing Developer Pedigree – Built from the ground up by the critically-acclaimed Firebrand Games, delivering classic Need for Speed action racing to the Wii.
- Electronic Arts
- Need For Speed
- EA Black Box, Firebrand Games
© 2011 Electronic Arts Inc. EA, the EA logo, Need for Speed, the “N” icon and the Need for Speed logo are trademarks of Electronic Arts Inc. The names, designs, and logos of all products are the property of their respective owners and used by permission. Dolby and the double-D symbol are trademarks of Dolby Laboratories. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.