The Sims™ 3 Pets
They look at you from across the room, they purr in your laps, and slobber all over your nice clothes just before an important night out. They are the four-legged companions you share your life with every day. They seem so peaceful, and their lives seem so simple. Well, in the all-new Sims 3 Pets for the Xbox 360, you get a sneak peek into those little minds for the first time.
Design your pets by selecting their look, choosing from 40 dog breeds, 20 cats, and a variety of other animals. Craft the unique personalities of your choice by picking and choosing from many traits. Also, pets can now learn skills to enhance their lives. Learn to hunt or entertain; be the hero for your vulnerable human family, or live a life of crime. You and your four-legged companions can do it all …
Seek out the unique adventures of a Sim lifetime with your pet by your side, or take matters into your own hands by stepping into the mind of your faithful friend. Push your humans around or simply adore them. The choice is yours in The Sims 3 Pets.
• More Pets Mean More Fun – With a variety of breeds and creative ways to customize your Sims’ pets, create unique dogs and cats with limitless possibilities!
• Be The Pet – Wield control of your pets to chase, dig, tackle, and more. Be the perfect companion or wreak havoc on your Sims!
• Embark On Adventures – Sims can explore the history of town, using their pets to sniff out treasures, uncover mysteries, catch rare collectible pets, and maybe even see ghosts.
• Pets Have Their Own Traits – From intelligent, friendly, and proud to playful, adventurous, and aggressive, determine the personalities of your Sims’ pets.
• Pets Can Learn Skills – Cats and dogs can learn to hunt, dogs can learn to locate collectibles and fetch your Sims a date. With career opportunities, your Sims’ pets can even work their way up the chain to become the ultimate criminal mastermind.
• Exclusively On Xbox 360 – Use Kinect for Xbox 360 to direct your Sims and their pets using voice commands. Tell Spike to sit, send Billy to the bathroom, or get Mary to make breakfast.
- Electronic Arts
EA MAY RETIRE ONLINE FEATURES AFTER 30 DAYS NOTICE POSTED ON www.ea.com/2/service-updates.