The Sims™ 3 Ambitions
The second expansion pack to The Sims 3 focuses on something many people can relate to: getting a job. So get off your couch and do something with your life by moving to your computer chair and checking out The Sims 3: Ambitions Expansion Pack for the PC.
The classic gameplay rules are in place: you’re in control of your Sims’ actions and behaviors, only now it takes place on the job. For the first time you’ll be in direct control of your Sims as they work, making you responsible for their career paths. Pick from a variety of careers: have you always wanted to be a doctor, but can’t make it through an episode of ER? Or a hair stylist, but all you’re capable of is mastering the “bed-head” look? Or maybe you’ve always dreamt of chasing down ghosts with a team of quirky sidekicks.
This expansion lets you get down to business, putting you through the everyday motions of your career. If you’re a doctor, you’ll be tasked with taking care of patients. An architect will be able to change the town’s structure. A ghost hunter will be tormented with creepy nightmares complete with disturbing images.
Your Sims are at your mercy in terms of job performance: will you try your best and climb the corporate ladder, or will you photocopy your butt on the copy machine and send it to everyone in the office? Ambitions adds a new level of gameplay to The Sims 3, taking you out of your neighborhood and into the workforce.
• For the first time ever, you control your Sim’s actions and interactions while they’re on the job.
• Be a hero or mess with the neighbors as a firefighter, private investigator, doctor, ghost hunter, and more.
• Choose how your Sim’s career progresses — will they work for good or evil, pursue creative endeavors, rise to success as a mogul, or shirk responsibility as a slacker?
• Your Sim’s on-the-job choices now change their town and affect other Sims as well. Modify the town’s structure as an architect or set neighborhood fashions as a stylist.
• Enjoy all-new skills and activities. Master the arts of inventing, sculpting, and tattooing, and use your skills to earn Simoleons.
- Electronic Arts
Digital download is PC-compatible only
*REQUIRES THE SIMS™ 3 TO PLAY.
EA MAY RETIRE ONLINE FEATURES AFTER 30 DAYS NOTICE POSTED ON WWW.EA.COM/2/SERVICE-UPDATES.