You wake up. The room looks clean and tidy as a voice tells you to look around, take in the sites – particularly the art on the wall. Soon, you’re told to go back to sleep, but when you wake up nothing is the same anymore. A tiny robot orb tells you that you need to get out and as you leave you see … her. GLaDOS. Your heartbeat speeds up as you remember the nightmare that was Portal, the testing, the chambers, the crazy piece of cybernetics that made you put your life at risk. Thankfully, GLaDOS is no longer functional, but soon you realize that this is a sequel. This is Portal 2 for the Xbox 360, and you just know that GLaDOS is going to somehow make your life miserable all over again.
If you thought that the original Portal didn’t have enough test chambers, then Portal 2 is going to be a dream come true. The number of test chambers has increased tenfold and it’s not just about the portals anymore. There are new devices, new tools to manipulate, and an improved story mode to play through. When you’ve conquered the single player mode, give the co-op mode a try where you and a friend will each take control of a robot and go through a brand new set of test chambers.
Portal 2 for the Xbox 360 is what every single sequel should be: fun, challenging, and equipped with a passive aggressive robot who doesn’t hate you … she just thinks you’re a murderous, fat, stupid piece of garbage who doesn’t know any better.
• Extensive single player game featuring next generation gameplay and a wildly-engrossing story.
• Complete two-person co-operative multiplayer game featuring its own dedicated story, characters, and gameplay.
• Advanced use of physics allow for the creation of a whole new range of interesting challenges, producing a much larger but not harder game.
• Original music.
• A massive sequel to the title named 2007's Game of the Year by over 30 publications worldwide.
• Available worldwide for the PC, PS3, Mac and Xbox 360.
- Action, Puzzle
- Valve Corporation
- Valve Corporation