The Sims™ 3 Ambitions
Tired of just watching the Sims go to work and wave their arms around during important corporate meetings? By downloading The Sims™ 3 Ambitions to your PC, you’re not only given access a whole new set of career options, but you’re in complete control of your Sims as they work. So now you can make them wave their arms around frantically instead of simply watching them do it.
New career paths include the brave firefighter, the crafty private investigator, and ... a ghost hunter? Well ... yes, of course. The prestigious ghost hunter career opportunity is yours to pursue if you’ve always told yourself, “I ain’t afraid of no ghost.”
Once you choose a career you’ll have various tasks to complete in order to continue that job successfully. Firefighters must maintain their equipment and snuff out nasty fires, while a tattoo artist will craft artistic designs on different Sims, altering their bodies with roses or dragons or hearts that say “I love you, Mom.” As you progress through your career, your skills will improve and your Sims’ lives will change.
While good career choices lead to a higher income, raising the fortunes of your Sim’s family, poor choices will lead your Sims to a life of ruin. Continue to get your boss coffee or throw it at his face in a glorious office rage, the decisions in The Sims™ 3 Ambitions are always yours to make.
• For the first time ever, you control your Sim’s actions and interactions while they’re on the job.
• Be a hero or mess with the neighbors as a firefighter, private investigator, doctor, ghost hunter, and more.
• Choose how your Sim’s career progresses – will they work for good or evil, pursue creative endeavors, rise to success as a mogul, or shirk responsibility as a slacker?
• Your Sim’s on-the-job choices now change their town and affect other Sims as well. Modify the town’s structure as an architect or set neighborhood fashions as a stylist.
• Enjoy all-new skills and activities. Master the arts of inventing, sculpting, and tattooing, and use your skills to earn Simoleons.
- Electronic Arts
- Release Date
PC System Requirements
OS: Windows XP SP2, Windows Vista SP1 or Windows 7
CPU: (XP) 2.0 GHz P4 processor or equivalent; (Vista and Windows 7) 2.4 GHz P4 processor or equivalent
RAM: (XP) 1 GB RAM; (Vista and Windows 7) 1.5 GB RAM
Hard Drive: At least 3.5 GB* of free space with at least 1 GB additional space for custom content and saved games
Video: DirectX 9.0c compatible Video Card with 128 MB of Video RAM and support for Pixel Shader 2.0
*9.6 GB if installing with The Sims 3
Supported Video Cards: Nvidia GeForce series: FX5900 or greater; ATI Radeon™ series: ATI Radeon 9500 series of greater; Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator (GMA): GMA 3-Series, GMA 4-Series.
Please note that the GeForce 6100 and 7100 cards are not supported.
Mac System Requirements
OS:Mac OS X 10.5.7 Leopard or higher
CPU:Intel Core Duo Processor
RAM: 2 GB
Video:ATI X1600 or Nvidia 7300 GT with 128 MB of Video RAM, or Intel Integrated GMA X3100.
HDD: At least 6.1 GB of hard drive space with at least 1 GB of additional space for custom content and saved games
This game will not run on PowerPC (G3/G4/G5) based Mac systems, or the GMA 950 class of integrated video cards.
*REQUIRES THE SIMS™ 3 TO PLAY.
EA MAY RETIRE ONLINE FEATURES AFTER 30 DAYS NOTICE POSTED ON WWW.EA.COM/2/SERVICE-UPDATES.