The Sims™ 3
The Wii is a great way to stand up and get your motion gaming on, putting you in direct control of the video game character of your choice. The Sims 3 takes that technology and puts you in control of a character you not only create, but a character whose very life depends on you.
The Sims 3 for the Wii isn’t the first Sims console adventure, but it’s certainly the most extensive one. After customizing your ideal characters with a wide variety of appearance and personality options, you’ll guide your creations through life from beginning to end. Give your Sims all the things they need to survive, or give them absolutely nothing and watch them suffer. You can even give your Sims all the wealth in the world and then watch them lose everything, dissolving into the bottom of the gutter.
Unlike other console versions to The Sims 3, the Wii grants you complete control of the weather to expand your influence over the environment your Sims live in. Also exclusive to the Wii is an all-new beach town that opens up new opportunities — and choices — for your Sims.
Pick up a copy of The Sims 3 and control the world with two simple tools: a Wii remote and your imagination. Rain, snow, and sunshine are at your command, or you can do something much easier and make a swimming pool appear in your backyard. Experience a taste of Nintendo motion controlled real life today.
• Create Any Sim You Can Imagine And Give Them Unique Personalities - Fine-tune your Sims’ appearances and personalities. Make them evil, romantic, paranoid, kleptomaniacs, or a mix of something completely different.
• Control Your Sims’ Destinies - Choose whether or not to fulfill your Sims’ destinies by making their wishes come true — or letting their dreams die. Will your Sims be rock stars, world leaders, or expert thieves? It’s up to you.
• Unlock All-New Karma Powers - Wield the ultimate power over your Sims, controlling their weather, needs, love lives and more.
• Play The Sims With Friends - Get some friends in on the action with the new Life Moments Game with up to four players. Bet on life’s most important moments to earn points and garner rewards.
• New Content - Enjoy an all new beach town with new residents, traits, careers, weather, and lifetime wishes exclusive for the Wii.
- Electronic Arts
- Release Date