The Sims™ 2 Fun with Pets Collection
Download The Sims 2: Fun with Pets Collection and create the domestic zoo of your dreams. The Sims has brought the joy of pets into your life. With several breeds of cats and dogs, you can adopt little balls of fur into your home to help entertain the kids. There are also small animals such as birds, fish, and hamsters to enhance your Sim’s life as well.
Experience the joys of cleaning up after your cat’s hairballs, and develop your training style to ensure that your unruly house pets don’t wreck your home. If you don’t want a purebred, you’ll want to take some time in the pet design stages to create the animal companion of your dreams. The design stage also allows you to influence the personalities of these furry additions to your home — make sure they suit your already hectic Sim lifestyle.
New additions to the home are also included with this expansion. Design a kitsch patio complete with grass umbrellas, or dress your kids up for hours of playtime excitement. Add some new architectural style with Art Deco accents, and so much more. Sims expansions just keep on giving, with more extras than the most avid gamer can ever hope to explore.
• The Sims 2: Fun With Pets Includes 3 Great Titles - The Sims 2: Pets, The Sims 2: Family Fun Stuff, and The Sims 2: Mansion and Garden Stuff.
• Sims Have Pets - Your Sims can share a lifetime with their pets. Sims can adopt dogs, cats, birds, and more. Choose from dozens of dog and cat breeds, or customize features for a unique pet and then pick their personalities.
• Sit, Spike, Sit - Your Sims can encourage and discipline pets, training them to shake, play dead, and more. Unruly pets might dig in the yard, claw the sofa, topple the trash, or surprise their Sims in other ways.
• Must Have Items For Your Sims’ Entire Family - Hang loose with Hawaiian style patio furniture and clothing or bring out the kids’ adventurous side with exciting costumes.
• Choose From Three New Architectural Themes - Moroccan, Art Deco, and Second Empire, to re-imagine and re-make the exteriors of your Sims’ estates.
ONLINE FEATURES AND SERVICES FOR THIS TITLE HAVE BEEN DISCONTINUED.
- Electronic Arts
- Release Date
*7.0 GB total is required if installing with The Sims 2.
*Supported video cards: Windows XP – NVIDIA GeForce2 GTS or greater. NVIDIA Quadro series. ATI Radeon 8500 or greater. S3 Gamma Chrome S18 series, Intel Extreme Graphics 82865 / 82915 and above. Windows Vista – NVIDIA GeForce 6200 or greater; ATI Radeon 9600 series. Laptop versions of these chipsets may work but are not supported. Updates to you video and sound card drivers may be required.
Note: If you have a non T&L capable video card, such as the Intel Extreme Graphics, then you need at least a 2.4GHz processor.
For Digital Download:
INTERNET CONNECTION, ONLINE AUTHENTICATION AND ACCEPTANCE OF END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT REQUIRED TO PLAY. THIS GAME USES SecuROM DIGITAL RIGHTS MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY PROVIDED BY SONY DADC AUSTRIA AG. FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT SecuROM, VISIT http://faq.securom.com/. IMPORTANT INFORMATION ON THE EA ONLINE SERVICE, INCLUDING AVAILABILITY, CAN BE FOUND AT www.ea.com. ONLINE SERVICE FOR THIS TITLE MAY BE DISCONTINUED AND IS NOT GUARANTEED. EA MAY PROVIDE CERTAIN INCREMENTAL CONTENT AND/OR UPDATES FOR NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE, IF AND WHEN AVAILABLE.
For Packaged Product:
ACCEPTANCE OF END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT REQUIRED TO PLAY. THIS GAME USES SECUROM COPY PROTECTION BY SONY DADC AUSTRIA AG. FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT SECUROM, VISIT WWW.SECUROM.COM. IMPORTANT INFORMATION ON THE EA ONLINE SERVICE, INCLUDING AVAILABILITY, CAN BE FOUND AT www.ea.com. ONLINE SERVICE FOR THIS TITLE MAY BE DISCONTINUED AND IS NOT GUARANTEED. EA MAY PROVIDE CERTAIN INCREMENTAL CONTENT AND/OR UPDATES FOR NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE, IF AND WHEN AVAILABLE.