The Sims™ 3
A longtime PC staple, the Sims have decided to step beyond their PC monitors and invade the next-gen console market. The Sims 3 is the first game in the series to appear on the Xbox 360, and those crazy Sims are going to make sure you have a good time. It’s true that the Xbox 360 has had its fair share of customizable games, but nothing can prepare you for the Sims.
Just like in the PC version you can create and fine-tune a Sim with millions of personality traits, making them into a character you can be proud of — or ashamed, whichever you prefer.
Once you create the perfect A+ individual — or hopeless degenerate — you can build a home for him, decorate it and make it your own. If you want a bigger variety of items you can use Xbox Live to download other’s unique creations and share your own. After you have everything customized to your liking the game takes off running at full speed.
As you play, your Sims will have certain desires they want you to fulfill such as buying groceries or, getting that hottie’s phone number who lives across the street. As you fulfill these requests you’ll receive “karma points.” These points can unlock new items and “karma powers” — which can speed up some of the more tedious tasks. But just like every other Sims game in the franchise, it’s all about choice. Fulfill these requests if you want to, or just watch your Sim whine and suffer.
The Sims are ready to take the plunge into next-gen gameplay with their grand entrance onto the Xbox 360. Take up your controller, build a house, make some friends — or don’t — and enjoy a slice of the crazy Sim life.
• Create Any Sim You Can Imagine And Give Them Unique Personalities - Fine-tune your Sims’ appearances and create millions of different personalities. Make them evil, romantic, paranoid, kleptomaniacs, or a mix of something completely different.
• Build And Customize - Build the ultimate home for your Sims, improve your town with building upgrades, and more.
• Unlock All-New Karma Powers - Wield the ultimate control over your Sims, giving them wealth, beauty, and love — or take it all away with the click of a button.
• Control Your Sims’ Destinies - Choose whether or not to fulfill your Sims’ destinies by making their wishes come true — or letting their dreams die. Will your Sims be rock stars, world leaders, or expert thieves? It’s up to you.
• Build And Share Online - Connect to share your creations and download content from other players around the world, without ever leaving your game.
• Complete Challenges To Earn Rewards - Face short and long term challenges and reap rewards. Connect and share your achievements with your friends.
- Electronic Arts
- Release Date