The Sims™ 3
PlayStation Home lets you create an avatar, customize a comfortable living area for said avatar, and wander around different areas to interact with others. If that’s something you enjoy doing then prepare to have your mind blown sideways with The Sims 3 for the PlayStation 3. The creative possibilities are endless in this open-world utopia — or disaster area, if you wish — where you will oversee everything and control the lives of your Sims.
With new “karma powers” you are able to make your Sims’ wishes come true. Money? Fame? Fortune? A box of oatmeal raisin cookies? You can give your Sim anything they desire. The twist? You can also choose to not give your Sims the things they ask for. You decide how you want to shape their lives. From the little things like stepping on a spider to the big things like love and marriage, it’s up to you to either build your Sims up or drag them down.
Besides making a character and a home, you can add to the city you live in by customizing buildings and making the area your own. Once you’ve created your ideal Sim environment, use the PlayStation Network to connect with friends and other players, sharing your creations and comparing your separate worlds.
If you’ve always wanted to control the lives of the people around you then you might need some consoling. Until then, enjoy endless hours of entertainment with The Sims 3.
• Create Any Sim You Can Imagine And give Them Unique Personalities - Fine-tune your Sims’ appearances and create millions of different personalities. Make them evil, romantic, paranoid, kleptomaniacs, or a mix of something completely different.
• Build And Customize - Build the ultimate home for your Sims, improve your town with building upgrades, and more.
• Unlock All-New Karma Powers - Wield the ultimate control over your Sims, giving them wealth, beauty, and love — or take it all away with the click of a button.
• Control Your Sims’ Destinies - Choose whether or not to fulfill your Sims’ destinies by making their wishes come true — or letting their dreams die. Will your Sims be rock stars, world leaders, or expert thieves? It’s up to you.
• Build And Share Online - Connect to share your creations and download content from other players around the world, without ever leaving your game.
• Complete Challenges To Earn Rewards - Face short and long term challenges and reap rewards. Connect and share your achievements with your friends.
- Electronic Arts
- Release Date