Command & Conquer™ 4 Tiberian Twilight
The final act of the Tiberium saga is here: after the nerve-wracking cliffhanger at the end of Command & Conquer 3: Kane’s Wrath, our intrepid leader, Kane, is back to unite the opposing forces of the Nod and the Global Defense Initiative. Can you fight off the Tiberium menace and save the world? Download Command & Conquer 4: Tiberian Twilight to your PC and find out.
The time for fortifying bases and collecting resources is over; now we are at war. Command & Conquer has evolved from its resource-gathering roots to a full-blown real-time tactics video game. Now you must capture and control the enemy instead of simply obliterating them. Tiberium is taking over and destroying the planet, but Kane has a plan that can stop the menace from spreading, and save not only his planet but also his followers.
Play through the story as either the Nod or GDI, and uncover the complicated political tapestry of each faction. Engage in skirmishes against the AI to test your tactics. Engage the enemy with a choice of three play styles: offense, wielding incredible firepower; defense, digging in with turrets and heavily garrisoned bases; or as the support team, flying overhead to bomb the enemy and healing your forces on the ground.
Unlock never-before-seen units and exhilarating new campaigns to enhance your missions, as well as your multiplayer experience. Team up with your friends in exciting cooperative campaigns. Take control of your favorite faction, and share objectives while you scour the planet for victory together.
• The Epic Conclusion To The Tiberium Saga - Kane returns in the thrilling conclusion to one of gaming’s longest running storylines, told through gritty live-action cinematics. Choose to take on the campaign solo or team up with a friend and play cooperatively.
• Persistent Player Progression - The more enemy units you destroy, the more experience points you earn to progress your player profile. Level up to unlock new units, powers, and upgrades to make your army more powerful.
• Always On The Move - For the first time ever in the C&C series: a massive, mobile, all-in-one base, The Crawler, lets you pack up and move your base with your army for a new layer of strategic depth. Build units as you move across the field, and deploy whenever and wherever you choose.
• Choose Your Class - Choose from three unique classes from both GDI and Nod, each with its own specialized units and powers, for more strategic and combative options that match your play style of choice. Offense, Defense, or Support classes—which will you pick?
• Team Up And Take The Battle Online - Join your fellow commanders online and tackle your opponents in the biggest C&C multiplayer to date, featuring 5 vs 5 objective-based battles. Choose your favorite class and take online strategy action to the next level as you conquer objectives while pummeling your enemies. The all-new party system lets you move with your party of friends from one online battle to the next.
- Electronic Arts
- Release Date
- COMMAND & CONQUER
PERSISTENT INTERNET CONNECTION, ORIGIN ACCOUNT, REGISTRATION WITH ENCLOSED SERIAL CODE AND ACCEPTANCE OF END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT REQUIRED TO PLAY. SOFTWARE REGISTRATION IS LIMITED TO ONE ORIGIN ACCOUNT PER SERIAL CODE AND IS NON-TRANSFERABLE. YOU MUST BE 13+ TO REGISTER FOR AN ORIGIN ACCOUNT. EULA, EA ONLINE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND FEATURE UPDATES CAN BE FOUND AT WWW.EA.COM. EA MAY PROVIDE CERTAIN INCREMENTAL CONTENT AND/OR UPDATES FOR NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE, IF AND WHEN AVAILABLE. EA MAY RETIRE ONLINE FEATURES AFTER 30 DAYS NOTICE POSTED ON WWW.EA.COM.