Dragon Age™: Origins
Discover the true path of a hero and download Dragon Age: Origins to your PC. In this third-person heroic fantasy, you return to the days of character sheets and attribute plans that shaped the paths of your favorite roleplaying games. Build a last-of-his-kind crusader destined to save the world from the terrible blight of the Darkspawn.
Thedas lies weakened, ripe for the Darkspawn to creep into its lands virtually unnoticed. The sinister Arch-demon is assembling minions to draw the world to the brink of destruction. The legendary Grey Wardens have served as the last line of defense for Ferelden, but after centuries with no trace of the Darkspawn, their numbers have grown dangerously sparse. The Arch-demon has slipped from the minds of the kingdom, and the conscripts of the Grey Wardens have all but disappeared. The kings of the land, distracted by the realities of civil war and internal power struggles, remain oblivious to the signs of the Blight’s return.
Choose from three races — human, elf and dwarf — and three fighting classes — warrior, rogue and mage. Your initial choices determine your outward appearance, which changes the way others perceive you. Travel from town to town, searching for traveling companions to aid in your struggle to save the countryside from the forces of evil. Your actions ultimately shape the hero you will become, as you venture through the world. You are the master of your destiny; the fate of Thedas hinges on the choices you make.
A Stunning World to Explore
• BioWare’s deepest universe to date with over 80 hours of gameplay and more than double the size and scope of Mass Effect
• Travel throughout dozens of environments and fully immerse yourself in a shattered world that is on the brink of utter annihilation
• An epic story that is completely shaped and reactive to your play style
Complex Moral Choices
• There are no easy choices
• Tailor your Dragon Age: Origins experience from the very beginning by choose from six different Origin Stories
• Decide how to handle complex issues like murder, genocide, betrayal, and the possession/sacrificing of children without the security of a good/bad slider to tell you what to do
Full Character Customization
• Sculpt your hero in your own image or fantasy
• Elaborate character creator allows you to create your own hero unique from anyone else
• Shape your character’s personality and morality based on the choices you make throughout the game
Engage in Bone-Crushing, Visceral Combat
• Battle against massive and terrifying creatures
• Unleash legendary powers and choose from over 100 different magical spells and skills
• Experience the adrenaline rush of brutal combat, beheading your foes or casting spells that make enemies explode from within
- Action, Adventure, Role Playing
- Electronic Arts
- Release Date
- DRAGON AGE
OS: Windows XP (SP3) or Windows Vista (SP1) or Windows 7
CPU: Intel Core 2 SINGLE 1.6 Ghz Processor or equivalent / AMD 64 2.0 Ghz Processor or equivalent
RAM: 1 GB (1.5 GB Vista and Windows 7)
DISC DRIVE: DVD Rom drive required for packaged media
HARD DRIVE: 20 GB HD space
VIDEO: ATI Radeon X850 256MB or greater / NVIDIA GeForce 6600 GT 128MB or greater. Vista: Radeon X1550 256MB / NVIDIA GeForce 7600 GT 256MB
SOUND: Direct X Compatible Sound Card
ORIGIN ACCOUNT, REGISTRATION WITH ENCLOSED SERIAL CODE, INTERNET CONNECTION AND ACCEPTANCE OF END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT REQUIRED TO PLAY AND TO ACCESS ONLINE FEATURES AND/OR SERVICES. EA ONLINE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAN BE FOUND AT WWW.EA.COM. YOU MUST BE 13+ TO REGISTER FOR AN ORIGIN ACCOUNT. EA MAY PROVIDE CERTAIN INCREMENTAL CONTENT AND/OR UPDATES FOR NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE, IF AND WHEN AVAILABLE.
EA MAY RETIRE ONLINE FEATURES AFTER 30 DAYS NOTICE POSTED ON WWW.EA.COM.