EA SPORTS FIFA Manager 10
The best-selling FIFA Manager franchise returns with EA SPORTS FIFA Manager 10, available for download. We’ve added over a dozen new authentic leagues, including England’s Blue Square North, Ireland’s FAI First Division, Austria’s T-Mobile Bundesliga, and Italy’s Serie C1. We’ve more than doubled the number of available teams from the previous edition, with more than 3,600 clubs and over 31,000 available players. Creating a new home for your team has never been easier than with the new Stadium Editor Light. In a few clicks, your new stadium is up and running. You are responsible for making your stadium a profitable venture and an enjoyable venue for fans to visit.
As manager, you have all the tools you need to build a winning team. Scout players from around the world with an extensive database of ratings and statistics. You can even use the editor tool to add players, clubs, and leagues. Negotiate contracts, sign players, and make swaps. Additional improvements to EA SPORTS FIFA Manager 10 include automatic substitutions, up to four custom lineups, superior 3D animation, and much more. It’s all here in the most detailed and complete football manager simulation ever developed. It’s your turn to rise to glory with EA SPORTS FIFA Manager 10. Now available for download to the PC.
• Improved 3D Match - The 3D mode has been expanded by several hundred new animations and is now based on the latest FIFA 09 animation system. All tactical options were improved. It is now possible to directly click on players on the pitch to get all the necessary information on the player. New cameras (sideline, bird’s view, single player) give you even more options to analyse the match.
• Manager On The Sideline - For the first time, the manager is displayed in 3D on the sideline and can influence the match by the re-integrated feature “Manager Shouts”. More than 70 animations and 15 different shouts are available.
• Highlight Mode - Another large improvement in the 3D match is the highlight mode which includes a 2D display of the pitch and a large number of new texts.
• Improved Text Mode - FIFA Manager 10 includes an extended text mode with more than 5,000 events and many textual improvements. It includes the new “Manager Shouts” feature, an improved presentation of penalty shoot-outs, new videos and the original 3D match fan chants.
• Stadium Editor Light - In addition to the complex 3D stadium editor you can now also create your stadium with just a few mouse-clicks.
• Stadium Infrastructure - Take care of the food, the facilities, the stadium magazine, public transport, VIP areas, locker rooms. Fine tune details of all your facilities for maximum profit and the happiness of your supporters.
• Manager Diary - In the manager diary you can collect your personal photos of cups, stadiums and players. Where did you play, who did you meet and which scalps did you collect?
• Yearly Magazine - The yearly magazine includes all data from all teams of the top division of a country. It includes a season forecast, and you can read everything about the squad. The team, stadium and city pictures complete the overview.
• Improved User Interface - For the first time FIFA Manager 10 fully supports screen resolutions up to 1920×1200. The manager’s desktop is fully customizable with more than 30 widgets, a notepad, various backgrounds, and more than unlockable 50 objects for decoration.
• New Help System - On many screens you will now find “Info” buttons which deliver extensive information right to where it is needed. Selected information screens also give you insider hints while playing.
• Community Wishes - The FIFA World Player Gala, moving staff to new positions, player pictures on the line-up screen, automatic substitutions, more than one training objective per player, loan offers directly for the Reserves, four customisable line-ups, temporarily moving players to the Reserves, direct offers of other clubs, naturalisation of player with 2 nationalities, national team scouts, and customisable flags for the supporters in the 3D mode — these are just a few examples of the features implemented as requested by the community.
• Database And Editor - FIFA Manager 10 comes with even more licensed leagues. The database includes now far more than 3,600 clubs and 31,000 players. More than 9,000 of these players are represented with real-life pictures, several hundred of them even with extra-large pictures. An extensive editor ships with the game. It allows you to add leagues, clubs and as many players as you like.
- Electronic Arts
- Release Date
- Oct 2009
- BRIGHT FUTURE
INTERNET CONNECTION, ONLINE AUTHENTICATION AND ACCEPTANCE OF END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT REQUIRED TO PLAY. EULA, EA ONLINE TERMS & CONDITIONS AND FEATURE UPDATES CAN BE FOUND AT www.ea.com. ACCESS TO ONLINE FEATURES AND/OR SERVICES REQUIRES AN EA ACCOUNT AND REGISTRATION WITH THE ENCLOSED SERIAL CODE. REGISTRATION FOR ONLINE FEATURES IS LIMITED TO ONE EA ACCOUNT PER SERIAL CODE AND IS NON-TRANSFERABLE. EA ONLINE TERMS & CONDITIONS CAN BE FOUND AT www.ea.com. YOU MUST BE 13+ TO REGISTER FOR AN EA ACCOUNT. EA MAY PROVIDE CERTAIN INCREMENTAL CONTENT AND/OR UPDATES FOR NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE, IF AND WHEN AVAILABLE. THIS GAME USES SECUROM COPY PROTECTION TECHNOLOGY BY SONY DADC AUSTRIA AG. FOR MORE INFORMATION, VISIT http://faq.securom.com/. EA MAY RETIRE ONLINE FEATURES AFTER 30 DAYS NOTICE POSTED ON www.ea.com OR 30 DAYS AFTER THE LAST DAY OF THE 2009- 2010 FOOTBALL SEASON.