LEFT 4 DEAD: GAME OF THE YEAR EDITION
Some zombie games like to take time out to show a pre-zombified world. The Left 4 Dead: Game of the Year Edition for the Xbox 360 takes place after the zombies have made our world their own. Can you survive the madness with the help of three friends, and enough badass weapons to decorate the ground with splattered zombie parts?
You’ll be given different team objectives with five huge, terrifying maps filled with flesh-eating creatures that have marked you as their main target. Fortunately, you don’t have to go in alone. Build a team of up to four people, creating a gaming experience full of mass destruction and an ungodly number of dead bodies. During playthrough, the “AI Director” creates a brand-new experience for you and your team, filling the game with more zombies, different sounds, and more action. If you manage to survive single-player mode with your thumbs still attached to your hands, you can venture into versus mode. Here, you and your friends choose sides, either playing as a survivor or as one of the mutated freaks you attempted to destroy in single player mode.
Left 4 Dead is sure to take a meaty chunk out of the zombie-gaming genre, leaving you curled up on the ground as you try and push a wave of zombies away from your nether regions. Pick up the Game of the Year Edition for your Xbox 360 today to turn it into the ultimate co-op zombie-killing machine.
The Left 4 Dead: Game of the Year Edition includes:
• “Survival Mode” comes with 10 new maps, where the zombie swarms won’t stop coming after you until they completely decapitate your body into chewy, delicious pieces.
• Two new versus campaigns for you and your friends to take each other on as survivor and mutated freak of nature.
• Addictive co-op action gameplay from the makers of Counter-Strike and Half-Life.
• Winner of over 25 2008 Awards – named Multiplayer Game of the Year by virtually every media outlet.
• 100s of Zombies.
• Four sprawling single player and co-op “Movie” campaigns.
• 4×4 Versus Mode—play as the “Boss Infected.”
• Survival Mode – 1 to 4 person quick match play.
• Advanced artificial intelligence drives both friendly and unfriendly creatures to dynamically create intense single-player, co-op, and multiplayer experiences every time the game is played.
• Match making, stats, rankings, and awards system drive collaborative play.
• Designer’s Commentary mode allows gamers to go “behind the scenes” of the game.
• Powered by Source.
- Action, Shooter
- Valve Corporation