The Sims™ 3 Town Life Stuff
Sims are people too, and they want all the cool stuff that we have. Give the people what they want with The Sims 3: Town Life Stuff. The PC download places a whole new range of options right at your fingertips.
At the top of the list sits a great public library, where your Sims can browse the stacks and interact with each other in a relaxing environment. You can also find a smaller library for your Sims home if they’d rather read in private. For more active Sims, set up a full-service gym with equipment that includes weight machines, stationary bikes, and treadmills. Younger Sims can burn off their excess energy in new playground sets featuring slides, sand boxes and tree houses. The Town Life Stuff pack also includes new neighborhood locations – grocery stores, schools and cafes – for your Sims to visit.
New locations aren’t much fun without a new look to show off. The Sims 3: Town Life Stuff pack includes a wide selection of clothes, haircuts and accessories for your fashion-conscious Sims. And when they get back from a fun day or a night out on the town, they can clean their clothes in their fancy new washer/dryer set. Hey, even a Sim needs to stay in for laundry night now and then.
The Town Life Stuff pack brings your Sims even closer to real life, with toys and trinkets to fill their days from morning to night.
• Pre-Built Venues And Lots – Give your Sims’ town a new look with spectacular ready-to-go venues and community lots – or construct your own cool setting.
• Fit And Fresh – Work out with the latest high-tech gym equipment, then clean your sweaty gym clothes in the new state-of-the-art washer and dryer set.
• Time To Unwind – Kids will love the new Sunny Bungalow jungle gym, slide, and sandbox, while grown-ups can play chess by the new fountain.
• Study Time Or Story Time – Update the library with an elegant array of accessories, build your own study, or create cubicles with specialized sectional seating.
• New Casual Outfits And Hairstyles – Clothes for running errands, hanging out, or working out – there are lots of styles for all your Sims’ fashion needs.
- Electronic Arts
PC System Requirements:
PC OS: Windows XP SP2, Windows Vista SP1 or Windows 7
CPU: (XP) 2.0 GHz P4 processor or equivalent; (Vista and Windows 7) 2.4 GHz P4 processor or equivalent
RAM:(XP) 1 GB RAM; (Vista and Windows 7) 1.5 GB RAM
HARD DRIVE: At least 300 MB of free space with at least 1 GB additional space for custom content and saved games.
VIDEO: DirectX 9.0c compatible Video Card with 128 MB of Video RAM and support for Pixel Shader 2.0
*6.4 GB if installing with The Sims 3
Supported Video Cards: Nvidia GeForce series: FX5900 or better; ATI Radeon™ 9500 series or better; Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator (GMA): GMA 3-Series, GMA 4-Series. Laptop versions of these chipsets may work, but may run comparatively slower. Please note that the GMA 950 class of integrated video cards, and GeForce 6100 and 7100 cards are not supported. (NVIDIA GeForce FX series is unsupported under Vista.)
For computers using built-in graphics chipsets the game requires at least: Intel Integrated Chipset, GMA 3-Series or above, 2.6 GHz Pentium D CPU, or 1.8 GHz Core 2 Duo, or equivalent and 0.5 GB additional RAM.
Mac System Requirements
OS: Mac OS X 10.5.7 Leopard or higher
CPU:Intel Core Duo Processor
RAM: 2 GB
Video: ATI X1600 or Nvidia 7300 GT with 128 MB of Video RAM, or Intel Integrated GMA X3100.
HDD: At least 6.1 GB of hard drive space with at least 1 GB of additional space for custom content and saved games
This game will not run on PowerPC (G3/G4/G5) based Mac systems, or the GMA 950 class of integrated video cards.
EA MAY RETIRE ONLINE FEATURES AFTER 30 DAYS NOTICE POSTED ON www.ea.com/2/service-updates.
*Requires The Sims™ 3 to play.