Total War™: Shogun 2Official Site
- THE END OF THE SAMURAI ERA, THE DAWN OF AN EMPIRE
The standalone expansion to the award-winning Total War™: SHOGUN 2 explores the conflict between the Imperial throne and the last Shogunate in 19th century Japan, 400 years after the events of the original game. A dramatic clash of traditional Samurai culture with the explosive power of modern weaponry.
Guide ancient Japan into the modern age, as the arrival of America, Britain and France incites a ferocious civil war which will decide the future of a nation.
- Dramatic 19th century Japan setting
- Based on the backdrop of the Boshin War period, the new campaign starts in 1864, a time of growing resentment against Western colonial power and influence. As Japan begins to modernize and industrialize, the inevitable social and economic changes lead to increasingly militant nationalism and antipathy towards the Shogunate.
- New foreign powers
- The American, British and French nations play an important part in the story of the Boshin war, and your relations with these foreign powers will be integral to unit recruitment and to advancing your technology trees.
- Core 2 Quad Q6400 2.13GHz
- Main Memory
- 2 GB (Win 7, Vista), 1 GB XP
- Graphics Card
- 512MB DX9 High-Performance SM3+ Video Card
- Sound Card
- DX9 Compatible Sound Controller
- Windows XP, Vista, 7 with latest updates
Buy. Download. Play.
Origin brings an entire universe of EA games into a single, convenient application.
© SEGA. The Creative Assembly, Total War, Total War: SHOGUN and the Total War logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of The Creative Assembly Limited. SEGA and the SEGA logo are either registered trademarks or trademarks of SEGA Corporation. All rights reserved.