The Sims™ 3 Plus Showtime
The Sims 3 Plus Showtime includes both The Sims 3 and The Sims 3 Showtime expansion pack, giving you two great Sim adventures in one glamorous package. All of those faraway dreams of fame and fortune are yours for the taking in this PC download.
Create your perfect Sim and roam the streets of downtown Sunset Valley, or venture into the new world of Starlight Shores. Here, your Sim can live out a rags-to-riches story – or a riches-to-rags story, depending on your success. Become the next singing sensation or moonlight as a DJ. Wow the crowd with magic tricks or become a world-class acrobat.
The Showtime expansion also adds a new feature that allows you to share your experiences and connect to friends and other players like never before. For the first time, you can send your Sim into a friend’s game using the SimPort feature. Book gigs in their town and try your best to earn rave reviews from their Sims. As you earn rewards during your career, you can post about your Sims’ successes, share gameplay techniques, create wishlists, and send gifts.
The Sims 3 Plus Showtime is more than just a way to turn your Sim into a star. This game lets you search for fellow Sim fans, interact with them in their world, and share memories through in-game news feeds. It's a fun new way to play with life!
• Rise to Stardom: Venture into a new world and live the dream as a singer, acrobat, or magician. You can even moonlight as a DJ! Then, watch your Sims rise to fame – or go down in flames – as they perform for other Sims.
• Create New Sims: New traits and Lifetime Wishes give you more tools to tell stories the way you want to.
• A Whole New World: The brand new world of Starlight Shores features new venues and new objects to hone your Sims’ talents.
• Rise to Fame: Build your own custom stages and see your Sims perform in sold-out arenas and in front of packed crowds.
• Book or Host Gigs: Using the optional SimPort feature, send your Sim to a friend’s game to perform in their world, book gigs, go on tour, and even be reviewed.
• Be Connected (Optional): Connect and share your stories and experiences without ever leaving the game. Using the new individual in-game news feeds, messaging, and live updates, you can post your Sims’ successes, share gameplay techniques, create wishlists and gifts, search for new friends, and share memories.
• New Achievement System: Earn rewards for achieving goals and accomplishing special challenges that can be tracked and shared via in-game news feeds and messages. New achievements will be introduced on a regular basis.
- Electronic Arts
OS: XP SP2 / Vista SP1 / Windows 7
CPU: For XP 2.0 GHz P4 processor or equivalent; For Windows Vista and Windows 7 2.4 GHz P4 processor or equivalent
RAM: For XP 1 GB RAM / Windows Vista and Windows 7 1.5 GB RAM*
DISC DRIVE: DVD drive
Hard Drive: At least 3.5 GB** of hard drive space with at least 1 GB additional space for custom content and saved games.
Video: 128 MB Video Card with support for Pixel Shader 2.0
* For NVIDIA ION™ computers, the game requires at least 2.0 GB RAM.
** 9.6 GB of hard drive space if installing with The Sims 3.
Supported Video Cards: Nvidia GeForce 6 series or better, and all NVidia G, GT, GTS, and GTX video cards. ATI Radeon™ series card 9500 series or better, and all ATI X, X1, and HD video cards; Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator (GMA): GMA 3-Series, GMA 4-Series
• Please note that the GeForce 6100 and 7100 cards are not supported.
Mac System Requirements
OS: Mac OS X 10.5.7 Leopard or higher
CPU: Intel Core Duo Processor (Game will not run on a PowerPC Macintosh)
RAM: 2 GB RAM
HARD DRIVE: At least 3.5 GB* of free space with at least 1 GB of additional space for custom content and saved games.
VIDEO: ATI X1600 or NVIDIA 7300GT with 128MB of Video RAM or Intel Integrated GMA X3100
INPUT: Keyboard, mouse
*A total of 9.6GB when installing with the Sims 3
Supported video cards: NVidia GeForce 6 Series or better, and all NVIDIA G,GT,GTS and GTX video cards. ATI Radeon 9500 series or better, and all ATI X, X1 and HD Video cards.
Please note that the GeForce 6100 and 7100 cards are not supported. The NVidia GeForce 7300 series is unsupported under Snow Leopard.
**This game will not run on Power PC (G3/G4/G5) based Mac systems or the GMA 950 class of integrated video cards.
EA MAY RETIRE ONLINE FEATURES AFTER 30 DAYS NOTICE POSTED ON www.ea.com/2/service-updates.
*Requires The Sims™ 3 to play.