FIFA Manager 12
The most authentic soccer franchise simulation is back with FIFA Manager 12. You have total control over one of the world's premier soccer franchises and their success is in your hands. Set your team's training and practice regimens, devise their game strategies, and select your lineup. Employ a fitness coach to ensure your players are in top condition for the season. Manage your team not only on the pitch, but in the office as well. Analyze your squad's strengths and weaknesses and use the transfer market to try and lure the game's top stars to your team. The FIFA Manager 12 PC download features over 41,000 officially licensed players and over 13,000 player photos.
Take charge of your club at every level. Use your success on the field to attract big name sponsors, then utilize the revenue to keep your stadium and all of your facilities running smoothly. Older stadiums will need to be renovated and FIFA Manager 12 features 25 buildings with over 289 configuration levels.
There are over 700 new features and improvements including improved player AI, a more intuitive user interface, 3D matches, the Match Prognosis Tool, and much more. There are even new fan-requested features, like a revamped "final 24 hours of the transfer market" and pre-match speeches. It's all here in the FIFA Manager 12 PC download ... all the tools, all the action, all the control.
• 3D Match – This year a whole team consisting of designers, graphic artists and programmers have put the entire logic of the 3D mode to the test and completely reprogrammed large sections of it. Includes a new player AI and marked improvements in terms of the substitutions, tactics and the conduct of opposing managers, e.g. after players are sent off. The new intuitive user interface makes it possible to retrieve all the data relevant to the game within seconds and to issue precise tactical instructions.
• New Club Facilities – 25 buildings with a total of 289 configuration levels are reproduced in detail. In addition there are up to three stadiums with up to 120,000 seats directly on the club grounds. Buildings age and have to be renovated. Each configuration level has specific impacts in other areas of the game. Every decision counts, so you must develop a genuine strategy for setting up your club in the future.
• Finances – The financial sector is also entirely new. Clubs and players have to first gain the trust of the financial markets through sporting successes. Realistic revenue of the main sponsors reflect the financial differences between top clubs and smaller clubs. Monitor club shares on the stock exchange and play with improvements in the sponsorship sector, including the sponsors' pyramid or sponsors' campaigns to obtain new partners. Explore the new option to experience more intensive interchanges with the main sponsor, who wants to be kept happy.
• Transfer Market – Now field players in trials in test matches or commission a detailed analysis of the squad so the team's weak points can be specifically eliminated. All the AI managers utilize these squad analysis options, making the transfers even more realistic. AI clubs can also cash in expensive stars who do not want to extend their contracts just before they expire.
• Classic Areas Get A New Look – A whole range of new options are available in the calendar, from the charity event to direct friendly match queries and extending to lactate tests. Plan and implement training on a daily basis in individual units. More realistic player development makes the games even more challenging, especially at the higher difficulty levels. Employ the services of a special fitness coach from the start of the season. In the Weekly Progress sequence select your favourite statistics in a targeted manner and precisely track the training or the building progress on the club facilities. The instant calculation, the cooperation with your Board, the player talks, interviews and the Personal Life feature were also extended.
• Your Feature! – Thanks to the "Your Feature!" campaign, several thousand participants cast their vote for features including "Pre-match Speeches", "Hosting a European cup final match", a "Trial training day for hobby players", and the revamping of the "Final 24 hours of the transfer market." The "Manager Tasks" have also evolved. As a manager, you are constantly presented with new tasks in addition to your day-to-day business so you can gain additional points and achieve manager levels. You can then redeem these points for upgrades, like more effective team talks.
• Online Mode – All the premium features from the previous year were made freely accessible for all players. Exchange various action items in return for manager points, explore the extensive avatar editor and create fantasy leagues. A large number of new statistics rounds off this game section.
- Electronic Arts
- Bright Future
Microsoft Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista™ SP2, Windows 7 (Microsoft Windows 95, Windows 98/ME, Windows 2000 and Microsoft Windows NT are not supported).
Minimum system requirements:
Windows XP SP3:
CPU: Intel Pentium 4 2.4 GHz or equivalent, 1GB RAM
Graphic card: ATI Radeon 9500 Pro 128MB or higher, NVIDIA GeForce 6600 256MB or higher, must support Shader Model 2.0 or higher.
Windows Vista™ SP2 / Windows 7:
CPU: Intel Pentium 4 2.8 GHz or equivalent, 1.5GB RAM
Graphic card: ATI Radeon 9500 Pro 128MB or higher, NVIDIA GeForce 6600 256MB or higher, must support Shader Model 2.0 or higher.8 GB of free disk space
8 x DVD-ROM drive
DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card