Battlefield: Bad Company™ 2 Digital Deluxe Edition
The best-selling Battlefield: Bad Company 2 is now available in a special Digital Deluxe Edition exclusively for download to the PC. This Deluxe Edition includes the classic Battlefield: Bad Company 2 game and the Battlefield: Bad Company 2: Vietnam expansion pack. Now you can choose to fight in either the present or the past as you turn back the clock to the controversial Vietnam conflict. The atmosphere of the turbulent 1960s is captured through soldiers' authentic dialogue and Vietnam-era music.
Play all of Battlefield: Bad Company 2's gameplay modes — including the popular Conquest match — across five new maps. Bullets fly in chaotic battles on the ground, in the air, and by river in one of the most intense first-person shooters yet. Will you love the smell of napalm in the morning?
The Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Digital Deluxe Edition Features:
Four Vehicle Warfare Unlocks
• Improved Vehicle Armor - An Up-Armor package mounted on all vehicle types decreases the effect of both explosive and penetrating warheads, significantly improving vehicle survivability.
• Vehicle Alternate Fire - Additional weapon packages mounted for the driver of all armored vehicles, greatly expands the range of targets the vehicle can successfully engage and destroy.
• Vehicle Motion Sensor - Upgraded Sensor to locate enemy units in direct proximity to the vehicle.
Two Classic Battlefield 1943 Weapons
• M1A1 Submachine Gun - Popular with Paratrooper and Commando units in WW2 for its rate of fire and stopping power the M1A1 is still seen in the hands of paramilitaries today. Reliable but heavy, this classic weapon is still a powerful force in the hands of a Battlefield Veteran.
• M1911 Pistol - Adopted in 1911 by the US Army the M1911 saw heavy service in WW1, WW2, Korea and Vietnam. Highly customized M1911 are still favored by Special Operations forces for its reliability and the power of its large .45 caliber round.
• Tracer Dart Pistol - Launched by compressed air, this magnetic dart attaches to any vehicle surface, allows friendly shoulder launched rockets to lock on to and track moving targets even beyond line of sight.
- Action, Shooter
- Electronic Arts
- Release Date
OS: Windows XP(SP3), Windows Vista (SP2), Windows 7
Processor: Pentium D, 3.0GHz / Core 2 Duo, 2.0GHz / Athlon 64 X2
Memory: 2GB RAM
Hard Drive: 15GB for Digital Download Version, 10GB for Disc Version
Video Card: Video card must be 256MB or more and contain these chipsets or better: NVIDIA GeForce 7800 GT ; ATI X1900. Laptop versions of these chipsets may work but are not supported. Updates to your video and sound card drivers may be required
Sound Card: any DirectX compatible
DirectX: DX9, DX10 or DX11
Input : Keyboard, mouse, joystick
INTERNET CONNECTION, ONLINE AUTHENTICATION AND ACCEPTANCE OF END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT REQUIRED TO PLAY. ACCESS TO ONLINE FEATURES AND/OR SERVICES REQUIRES AN ORIGIN ACCOUNT AND REGISTRATION WITH THE ENCLOSED SINGLE-USE SERIAL CODE. REGISTRATION FOR ONLINE FEATURES IS LIMITED TO ONE ORIGIN ACCOUNT PER SERIAL CODE AND IS NON-TRANSFERABLE ONCE USED. EA ONLINE TERMS & CONDITIONS AND FEATURE UPDATES CAN BE FOUND AT www.ea.com. YOU MUST BE 13+ TO REGISTER FOR AN ORIGIN ACCOUNT. EA MAY PROVIDE CERTAIN INCREMENTAL CONTENT AND/OR UPDATES FOR NO ADDITIONALCHARGE, IF AND WHEN AVAILABLE. EA MAY RETIRE ONLINE FEATURES AFTER 30 DAYS NOTICE POSTED ON www.ea.com. GAME USES SONY SECUROM CONTENT PROTECTION TECHNOLOGY. (MORE INFO, INCLUDING HOW TO UNINSTALL SECUROM, AT WWW.SECUROM.COM). GAME CAN BE PLAYED ON UP TO FIVE COMPUTERS; USERS CAN MANAGE WHICH COMPUTERS ARE AUTHORIZED OR DE-AUTHORIZED TO PLAY GAME. VISIT http://activate.ea.com/deauthorize/ FOR MORE INFORMATION ON DE-AUTHORIZATION.