Mass Effect™ Pinnacle Station
PLEASE NOTE: Mass Effect Pinnacle Station is included within the Mass Effect Trilogy
Taking a break from the critically acclaimed story, the Mass Effect: Pinnacle Station for the PC thrusts you into an arena-style combat situation. Download this second set of DLC to compete in a variety of action-packed missions. This time, it’s not about saving the galaxy: you’ll challenge the best scores on the charts and earn incredible rewards to use in the main game.
Become a Spectre or beat the game to access this new set of content. Once you’ve bested these requirements, you’ll be able to take part in eight competitive missions divided into four different categories: Timed, Hunt, Capture, and Survival. Once you’ve completed the first round of missions, you’ll unlock four additional adventures. Triumph and you’ll be rewarded with a final, more difficult Survival challenge.
The original developers of Mass Effect had several more tricks up their sleeves while creating the game, but not everything made it into the final product. This fight club-style DLC is one of those many unseen ideas. With Pinnacle Station, you can prove that you’re the best in the galaxy by working your way up the score charts in each challenge. Download the Mass Effect: Pinnacle Station to your PC and experience a no-holds-barred adventure that takes a break from the story to focus solely on the action.
• Visit the military training center at Pinnacle Station and engage in a series of combat simulations.
• Players of any level can hone their Mass Effect combat skills, shooting your way to the top in 12 unique combat scenarios.
• Make a bet with the station Admiral in a final 13th mission. The stakes are high, Shepard risks his life and the life of his crew to prove that he is the best of the best.
• Farm your main game achievements in an easy to access combat simulator.
• Player can take their prizes and play with them in the main game. Making your next playthrough easier.
• Combat is more dynamic and fast-paced.
• Combat simulator feels like a holo-deck of sorts, environments and enemies look simulated.
• Encounter Vadinos (Turian) and win his weapon.
- Action, Role Playing
- Electronic Arts
- Release Date
- MASS EFFECT
Windows XP or Vista